“Food Quality and service getting low” 2 of 5 bubbles

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #1,090 of 4,143 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Food Quality and service getting low”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

have been eating in Chili's in most country I've been, always loved to eat here. My almost two years in Cairo finds me eating almost every month or so. And the past three times I have called for home delivery and eaten in their Mall of Arabia branch has been a sort of disappointment. My past three home delivery came in with the food spilled out of the container into the paper bag,a nd the delivery guy was not even concerned or apologetic of what happened, totally unacceptable! The other one was similarly disappointing, I asked for two orders of spicy wings over buffalo and both came in with very little sauce and very dry and with not any hint of being spicy. Obviously the wings where reheated, as the meat was dry and a bit tough. The week after that I find myself eating at their branch in one of the mall and again specifically ordered spicy wings over buffalo, which again came in dry and with out any hint of being spicy, was waiting for the usual supervisor to come by and ask about the food, but to my disappointment no one came. If these continues to go on I would definitely not eat in any of their branches in Cairo again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Chicago, Illinois USA & Cairo, Egypt
“Great Food, Great Deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Good fajitas. huge quantities. bottomless chips and sals recommended. Our server was attentive the whole time. And we used our 50 LE off coupon which gave us an even better deal. Fill out their survey on your receipt that takes 3 minutes online and you will be able to get 50 LE off the next visit.

Visited May 2013
Cairo, Egypt
“$$”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Fajitas is too tasteful yet very expensive! Chicken crispers with honey mustard sauce also tastes so good but you end up with oil all over your stomach!

Visited December 2012
Cairo, Egypt
“best burger taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

try any of the burgers especially the classic one with fries, it deserves to try it plus pepsi refill

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois
“Total disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

I have tried Chili's everywhere in Egypt and yet it's all the same....crap! The food is terrible, quantities horrible and they are over priced. My husband and I had a pact that we would never eat there again about 2 years ago and managed to keep that pact until recently where we had dinner at Chili's in Sun City...we figured it can't possibly still be as bad as we remembered....wroooong..it was worse! The food was greasy, cold and not the way it was advertised. I ordered a Cherry Margarita and all I can say is that I might as well have just asked for a lemon to suck on coz of how sour and tasteless it was. This time we are sticking to our pact...NO MORE CHILI'S FOR LIFE!!!

• Visited May 2012