“A real good deal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I can highly recommend Chillis for a nice couple night out ! The food quality is good . The service is good . and it's a little bit expensive , but you will get what you paid for. I once had some bad vegetables in my plate ( bad odor.) They offered to change my plate for a new one , but I refused. So they brought a drink as a gesture of apology . That was thoughtful & responsible of them.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Chili's is the best place for steak and grilled food with vegetables

Reviewed December 26, 2011

I would say that Chili's is somewhat on the expensive side but portions are large. Their service is always up to speed and very friendly. I frequented this particular restaurant for years when I lived on that side of town. Food and service never varied in ten years. No alcohol served, which keeps this from getting an excellent rating.