“Excellent stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Ranked #36 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Ive stayed in The Blu Radisson in Cairo a number of times and always enjoyed my stay.The staff are really friendly and very helpful.The rooms are really clean and the cleaning staff are very hard working.Id like to thank Yousaf the cleaner on the 7th floor for doing an excellent job.
Look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are really nice.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all , I would like to thank you very much for your very positive comments about the hotel employees .

I'm so pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and we are most looking forward to welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

Best Regards from Cairo,

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ghent, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

This hotel is really nice from the entrance to the room, ok sure you are in Egypt, and everything is not perfect but globally it is a good spot for business. The restaurant and the buffet are excellent, nice quality and really good quantity the service is excellent, people speak many different languages and try the best to be nice with you what is not completely usual in north Africa. My room was a business class one, large, nice but dirty, ok acceptable but could be better, lucky me I was on the 8th floor and the night was quiet, Cairo is a nice city but really noisy. For us the hotel place was excellent, near the airport and not so far from the convention center. Good place affordable price, good quality.

Room Tip: Upper you are in the floor, quiet it will be!!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank JpegG64
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

It is of great delight for me to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis in the near future .

Best Regards,
Amman, Jordan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

stayed 2 nights in Radisson Blu Cairo, the hotel was nice & clean, 10 min. far from airport, staff was friendly and very helpful.
when you stay there, you get the value of the money you spend.
it will be one of my future options in Cairo.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ayman H
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments the hotel services . I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again over again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

Spent one night only in this hotel but found it to be of a very high standard. Room was large, clean and very well equiped. Bathroom was large and spotless. Breakfast had an extensive range to choose from with food to suit all likes.Hotel was to a very nice design with a large open section rising up through the floors giving a view down on the reception area from 6 floors up.We were moving out of Cairo that day but if back in the city again I would try to book the Radisson again.

Room Tip: Cannot comment on llocation as we were dropped in the early hours of the morning as a result of a 6...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Aoibh
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Guest Relations Manager.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Reading the reviews that Filini is amazing encouraged me to invite my family there... but Italian food was awful.. at the beginning you find waiters welcoming you, in fact, coming every 5 min. to ask you if want to order now, was a bit disturbing... but once the food is served...everyone disappeared, even when we were leaving it was like we were walking in a dead street, not a single face..
we were 6, 5 out of 6 didn't like their dishes.
1 dish (2 plates) was really the worst thing you can ever see..
a guy showed up just after the food was served.. and asked if we want to change that 1 dish.. we just said it's ok. it was like the beginning and we said we may pass it, but after really trying hard to eat that "food" and we couldn't...we can't find anyone to tell him our comments.
When we finished and the waiter came to take the plates, (full plates) we gave him our comments that the food was awful 3 times, but no reply, not a single word, and he didn't call anyone to come and check the complains... this could happen in a fast food but not in "5 stars Hotel" for sure by this treatment, they get the bill including these 2 plates.. they didn't even waive it.. we paid the bill and left. as i said not a single face we saw.
We've tried other Italian restaurants, so we know what's Italian food, the best is Cucina , I though this will be the same..
Filini never again and I don't recommend to anyone..

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Miro27
Dear Valued guest,

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for sharing your experience with us.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you during your recent visit & I would like to assure you that your experience concerning the food taste at the Filini resturant was raised with the concerned Department Head and immediate action was required to fulfill the guest satisfaction and to implement our "Yes I Can!" brand attitude.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have no experience with radisson blu as a hotel accommodation but my experience is in filini the italian restaurant ... As i travel a lot around the world i could say FILINI is the best italian food all over the world .. Thank u chef Tarek ali .. U r marvelous professional chef .. Iam visiting filini at least twice per month i enjoying every thing .. Thanks for the hostess Miss Marwa .. The cleanness of the place and obviously the great italian taste chef tarek .. Keep it up .. I recommend the restaurant always

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Farida_elhawary
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all , I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experince.

We are honored by your very positive comments about the hotel staff & services. It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Best Regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was happy and satisfied with the overall services at this hotel but Being addicted to quality I have the following remarks :

Check in time should be monitored and reduced. Variety of food in the breakfast buffet.
The attitude of the staff in the morning shift at the restaurant and I mean during breakfast time. They are grumpy and does not seem very happy with what they are doing.

I did like the hotel and the hotel , the service, the cleanness , the housekeeping, security and the staff in the front office ..... they are very good

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank kazozo
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Valued Guest ,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Score posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you during your recent stay assuring that all unfortunate circumstances you experienced were raised with the concerned Department Heads and immediate action was required to fulfill the guest satisfaction and to implement our "Yes I Can!" brand attitude.

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.