“All you need - for business”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Ranked #43 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I ran a 3 day seminar in the hotel. My room was comfortable and clean, but it was difficult to get hot water. The conference room we used, on the 9TH floor had all the facilities we needed. The staff were very willing to meet all our needs.
I used room service for my evening meals and found the service to be prompt and efficient. The food arrived hot and tasty. I had breakfast and lunch in the buffet restaurant. The variety and freshness of the food was good.
The hotel is near the airport, ideal for quick transfers. On the whole the hotel is convenient for business travellers

Room Tip: I asked for a late check-out and was granted an extention until 18 00.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

the hotel was nice and the most important thing that he is near from air port it take as 20 minutes
the food at breakfast was good and the staff was friendly i was at six floor the place at all area was clean and the lounge was good for sitting to internet but WiFi was not as good but supervisor the six floor Mohamed help me to connect to the internet i thanks him and the girl who was clean up my room
9 floor was very good.the swimming pool was sunny all the day and quiet
the staying at hotel was so good

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

It is of great delight for us to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis in the near future .

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I thank Miss Nafisa beautiful smile at breakfast and lunch, very high service thank all * staff spend time nice ***Hotel offers special services for businessmen such as the Internet there is good swimming pool good in the ninth floor

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lovema s
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Valued Guest ,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

We are honored by your very positive comments about our team members . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 days I didn't find the radisson blu standard that I'm used to but a lower one....my business class room bathroom wasn't clean so I upgraded to a suite which was better....I tried to order the dinner or lunch in my room after refusing they finally did & the food was really bad

• Stayed: August 2013
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for taking the time to write about your last stay .

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you during your recent stay assuring that all unfortunate circumstances you experienced were raised with the concerned Department Heads and immediate action was required to fulfill the guest satisfaction and to implement our "Yes I Can!" brand attitude.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My stay was so much comfortable, staff are so kind and helpful.
The food was excellent, room is clean and elegant. Modern in decoration. Roof top pool, quite one, at 1122 lobby bar where you can have snacks, healthy juices and shisha. I tried the Filini restaurant, one of the best Italian restaurant in Egypt. The most convenient issue is that it is located near to the airport, 10 mints away.

Room Tip: Business class room the best prefered room type
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Venamagic
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Guest Relations

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Arrived here on August 12, 2013 in the early evening. Had just completed my travels throughout Egypt and a visit to Petra Jordan. I would be flying home to the US in the morning. The hotel was about a 10 minute ride from the airport. The hotel was very nice. As with every hotel in Egypt, drinks (juices) are served in the lobby during the check in process. The rooms were big, spacious, clean, and very comfortable. There were a few shops in the hotel if you needed to pick up last minute souvenirs which I needed to do so this was a life saver for me. The prices were not too expensive and you could negotiate because they were feeling the severe tourism drought as well. There are lounges and sitting areas on each floor. They are nice and inviting. The breakfast buffet the next morning offered a variety of foods and was very good. Take advantage of paying $50 per room for a buffet breakfast and dinner. Again, it is per room and not person. We were traveling with a family of 5 and had two rooms so this was very economical for us. There was ample security here. We were pretty far from central Cairo. I would stay here again if I needed to stay close to the airport, but of course you would not stay here if you are going to be visiting the tourist sites because it would be too far.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

It is of great delight for me to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis in the near future .

Thanks,

Reviewed August 13, 2013

is near the AIRPORT, still far from the Pyramids 50 minutes ... is in a quiet area and a short 5 minute taxi Commerce, the rooms are very nice and the food VERY kalo.oloi the site always clean and tidy , I loved the two singers are in bar. now every time you visit Cairo will come here.

Room Tip: all room is ok
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are honored by your very positive comments . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo