“perfect”

Ranked #38 of 137 Hotels in Cairo
Athens, Greece
“perfect”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

is near the AIRPORT, still far from the Pyramids 50 minutes ... is in a quiet area and a short 5 minute taxi Commerce, the rooms are very nice and the food VERY kalo.oloi the site always clean and tidy , I loved the two singers are in bar. now every time you visit Cairo will come here.

Room Tip: all room is ok
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

We are honored by your very positive comments . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have to say that I was extremely impress about the Radisson Blu Helio in Cairo. I have had the oportunity to stay before in other Radisson Blu Hotel´s in Berlin and Copenhaguen, so I decided to try it in Cairo because the quality of service in Radisson Hotels was exremely good and the price they were offering in Cairo was within my budget.

The Hotel is located 5 minute drive from the Cairo airport; This was the best point since my original plan was to stay 2 days in Cairo and then transfer to a Nile Cruise in Luxor. Cairo traffic can always be a mess so this is a good location to avoid traffic going back to the airport.

I ask the Hotel to arrange an itinerary to Luxor and Aswan in a cruise, since I could not do it in a web page from my country, They were kind enough to coordinate everything to my needs on a budget that was within my range. They also prepare me a personalized tour of the Giza pyramids and the Egiption museum for my first day in cairo.

The hotel room was extremely good, it had the following amenities that any traveler will look for:

- Free WIFI Internet through the hotel
- International Power plugs throughout the whole room, no need to have power adaptors for your appliances (computer, cellphone chargers, or hair dryers)
- LCD Television with Cable TV
- Comfortable Bed
- Sofa with Tea Table
- Modern full Bathroom, good shower preasure and a toilet-bidet integrated.

They have a friendly staff, comitted to 100% Radisson customer satisfaction and I must agree that it is more than 100% satisfaction based on the quality and price I paid.

I will recoomend anyone visiting Cairo for bussines or transfers to cruises in Luxor or Aswan to consider staying in Radisson Blu Helio in Cairo.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

It is of great delight for us to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis in the near future .

Best Regards,
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I went for a two days,
had a good comfotable stay.
Rooms are very nice, food is good, have a very beautiful terrace where you can have a nice coffe or shishah, location is very convinent as it is about ten minuites from airport.
I recommend it to all

• Stayed May 2013
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

We are honored by your very positive comments about our the hotel services. It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo

Guest Relation Manager
athens
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed one day and I can say that the facilities. staff and generally all Providers there was amazing, the hotel is just five to ten minutes from the AIRPORT and It helps to have On Quick Access. IT would be my first choice if I go back to time for work reasons.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Mr. John,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

philippihes
Reviewed July 4, 2013

All the crew are in good in they are very respectable for the guest and hospitable.

Rooms 702 housekeeping in-charges is also good for cleaning the rooms his name AMR Supervisor.

The Information desk are also good.

Restaurant crew and also the Chief cook are they net and clean

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our team members. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again over again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Room decor was brown on brown on brown on tan. Visually depressing. Drip marks all over the glass door of the bathroom not cleaned. Water marks from glasses on table and countertops. Minibar door off hinges. Wallpaper peeling off wall watermarks on wall from fire sprinkler. Shower extremely weak pressure. Was in a non smoking area of the hotel and neighbor was smoking in a non smoking room. Agreed to take the business class meal option and food choices were far more limited than regular dining area. Food was mediocre. Better to eat from the shawerma stand next door. Was not allowed beer with lunch or dinner and it wasn't Ramadan. Business lounge has tables meant for bar and completely inappropriate for eating a meal. Business lounge had music playing as well as two televisions going simultaneously. Overall a depressing experience and not one I would recommend to anyone and certainly not five star.

Room Tip: Book someplace else! Not here!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Mohamed_Gabr, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, November 11, 2013

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you during your recent, please rest assure that your experience were raised with the concerned Department Head and immediate action was required to fulfill our guest satisfaction implementing our "Yes I Can!" brand attitude.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations.
Best regards

Mohamed Gabr
Rooms Division Manager

Travelers are raving about these Cairo hotels

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

1 night stay with alot of dissatisfactions from the moment I called to assist in qn early check in until wqiting for pillow for 30 min to sleep passing by the same reception guy. That didnt helpun professional attitude with other guests and me and his colleagues to the room problems

• Stayed June 2013