Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
$125
$97
Hotels.com
$139
  • Pool
Le Meridien Cairo Airport(Cairo)
$154
$98
Agoda.com
$230
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportmix restaurantrooftop poolroom numberhouse keepingbusiness tripvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayheliopolisfellinimrhousekeepingtrafficarabicsecuritypyramidsdriver
Reviewed June 8, 2013

the room cleans nice.. especialy Mahmoud, Amr and Ibramin who very kind us. Internet free nice place comeback here in Cairo, Egypt and gym is good also very clean modern facilities to worked out. Food very good breakfast lunch and dinner.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ray353
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Guest ,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

We are honored by your very positive comments about our team members . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stayed here for several nights in November. Originally planning to stay in the city centre (this is not the central, so do take note of that) but due to some civil unrest stayed here, a bit closer to the airport.
This area is apparently more affluent and completely unaffected by such activity.
The hotel is quite nice, quite spacious and new, and very large. It has a very nice outdoor restaurant, an inside bar, and the rooms are clean and well appointed as well.
We had discussed a Pyramids visit, but I suspect the prices were extremely high (I ended up using a different option).
Plentiful food for the buffet (breakfast/lunch/dinner) and quite tasty.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Dear Guest ,

First of all , I would like to thank you very much for your very positive comments about the hotel Services.
I'm so pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and we are most looking forward to welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

Best regards from Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis

4- Very close to airport
5- Room was spacious

Negative Points:

1- Untidy room cleaning
2- Dirty restaurant floor and table, one window corner in the restaurant had dead flies
3- Room air conditioner was very inefficient and noisy
4- Price was higher than normal in comparison to the provisions in the room
5- Bathroom Bath tub leaked water on floor and the wash basin tap leaked water
6- One of the breakfast waiters was very inconsiderate and unfriendly, they need intensive guest relation training
7- Get prepared to tip all the time

Room Tip: * Have a bunch of 10 Egyptian Pound bills ready to tip staff if you want to be treated like a king * Never settle for a room with a connecting door to another room, believ me its very noisy if you seek a comfortable night's sleep * Always ask for the taxi fare before you leave the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed_Gabr, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you during your recent, please rest assure that your experience were raised with the concerned Department Head and immediate action was required to fulfill our guest satisfaction implementing our "Yes I Can!" brand attitude.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations.
Best regards

Mohamed Gabr
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I’ve stayed for 2 nights, it was a very good experience, everything inside the hotel was very good, staff, services, and restaurant, I like the hotel and rooms style, my advice for 7th floor business room. Finally I would like to thank all the staff and management.

Room Tip: Bussiness Room in the 7 th floor
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear Mr. Tarek,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our hotel Staff & services. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again over again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

He hotel dreams that you want to be you sense to be king Hohma hotel every Xiae like I seen in this hotel thank all gave me this sense of the beautiful and attention to excellent thank all the staff at the hotel and also thanked Amr in the 5th floor on the shapes of Fine on the bed hotelThere Inter Net Free quick coffee in the rooms have a large bathroom room near Jaddamn large airport will recommended Hamia friends

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.