“Amazing Experience!!”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Ranked #41 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
“Amazing Experience!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed for a period of 5 days in Radisson Blu.. It was a great experience and it's also very close to the airport. Service was great and I would personally like to thank Mr. Mohammed Khattab from Reception. He assisted me a lot as I din know Arabic on ma arrival, stay n departure:) I will definitely recommend Radisson Blu for future business events of our company in Cairo, Egypt.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Geochriz
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, April 2, 2013

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 10 days. Great Rooms, service, linen, break fast.The one minus point to mention was the time taken for check in and check out. It took around 30 minutes to complete all the formalities and get the key as well the checking out.
Otherwise overall, its a good hotel to stay especially for a business traveler and also very close to the International Cairo International Airport.

Room Tip: Stay in their Business Club room to get access to the lounge.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Rajmenon72
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Guest ,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your positive commentsposted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service.

In the meantime, please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you during your recent stay & I would like to assure you that your experience concerning the Check In & Out was raised with the concerned Department Head and immediate action was required to fulfill the guest satisfaction and to implement our "Yes I Can!" brand attitude.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Guest Relation Manager
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have stayed here on several occasions through work. The longest period was a week, the shortest just a night.

I have mixed feelings about the hotel as it has some good points but also some bad. Most of the time we have some sort of problem with the bill when checking out, never a huge problem but something you don't need when checking out in a hurry.

The rooms themselves are really good in my opinion. They are always clean and tidy and the facilities are of a good standard. I have stayed in a few different rooms and all have been up to scratch. We normally stay in the business rooms and as such, enjoy the benefits of the complimentary afternoon buffet and pastries.

The food is of a decent standard but is very repetitive. The main thing this hotel has going for it is location. Both in terms of its proximity to the airport and more generally the fact that Cairo isn't the most glamorous of locations, therefore this hotel shines brighter than it's less luxurious neighbours.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel as a family hotel but for business users, it's certainly the best option around as far as I'm concerned.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Rosco92
Dear Guest ,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our Hotel Staff & service.we are so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again over again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Coimbatore, India
Reviewed March 21, 2013

When you Enter the Reception, the Radisson Team will take you as their guest of honour and complete all your needs with personal care.

I stayed twice in this Hotel in Room No. 411 and 537. Hotel is clean, food is very good and house keeping personnel are very friendly to help the guests if anything is needed, even at mid-night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Shriny1961
Mohamed_Gabr, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of All, let me thank you for the time you take to write down about your experience at the hotel
I do really appreciate your staff recognition that is the reward for their devoted and genuine “Yes I can” spirit to assure your 100% satisfaction during your stay. Please feel free to contact me for your next booking at the hotel.

Best regards

Mohamed Gabr
Rooms Division Manager
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have spent over a month and a half at the Radisson Blu hotel in Cairo, and I do not have one complaint.The service has been excellent , the staff have been friendly, the food hass always been of a high standard and I have thouroughly enjoyed my stay here.

I hope to return here soon.

Seventh Floor, Buisness rooms.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank DarrenB27
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 20, 2013

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Egg, Switzerland
Reviewed March 14, 2013

i was stay in radisson blu is very nice hotel all the staff good special reception theme v. fast c/in with Mohamed khattab he is v nice guy smiley face also he helpe me for alot of thing during my stay room it was perfect choice from reception also breakfast is wow

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank jonropert
Dear Guest,

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our team members. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

Syria
Reviewed March 12, 2013

i stayed at RADISSON BLU CAIRO Heliopolis the hotel was perfect the room was excellent i noticed that room structure was designed in a very rational way and also furniture were properly located so to offer a clean functional bright and wide space where guest can easily work or relax i will definitely stay at radisson blu and i will suggest it to my colleagues and friends visiting cairo room 705

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank zaher r
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Mr. Zaher,

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our hotel services. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.