“Excellent stay, would highly recommend”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Ranked #37 of 137 Hotels in Cairo
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay, would highly recommend”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have spent over a month and a half at the Radisson Blu hotel in Cairo, and I do not have one complaint.The service has been excellent , the staff have been friendly, the food hass always been of a high standard and I have thouroughly enjoyed my stay here.

I hope to return here soon.

Seventh Floor, Buisness rooms.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank DarrenB27
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Egg, Switzerland
Reviewed March 14, 2013

i was stay in radisson blu is very nice hotel all the staff good special reception theme v. fast c/in with Mohamed khattab he is v nice guy smiley face also he helpe me for alot of thing during my stay room it was perfect choice from reception also breakfast is wow

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank jonropert
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our team members. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again over again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Syria
Reviewed March 12, 2013

i stayed at RADISSON BLU CAIRO Heliopolis the hotel was perfect the room was excellent i noticed that room structure was designed in a very rational way and also furniture were properly located so to offer a clean functional bright and wide space where guest can easily work or relax i will definitely stay at radisson blu and i will suggest it to my colleagues and friends visiting cairo room 705

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank zaher r
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Mr. Zaher,

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our hotel services. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

Chinese Camp, California
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Even though the hotel had its own disadvantages, like beig far from the city center ,it has all what you need around it the staff of hotel are exceptionally welcoming and they make sure you dont face any inconvenience while your stay Rooms ara clean ,and all the facilities that ara advertised available comparing the price per night against the value you receive, this hotel is dreams come true':: thank you Radisson Blu staff members for making my stay incredibl But I hope to go back again to the fifth floor

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank jamila D
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Ms. Jamila,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Arbroath, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel to get a good night sleep after or before a flight from Cairo airport. The hotel is only a few miles from the airport friendly service with comfortable clean rooms. The food is good with a large choice to pick from and service is quick. Altogether a welcome rest withing a busy schedule good stay.

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank Douglas M
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

It is of great delight for me to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis in the near future .

Paris, France
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Well-managed 3-4* with a good flow of guests (rather pleasant in Cairo these days as you can easily find yourself alone in an empty dusty hotel)
Comfortable yet simple Std rooms with all required equipment and ammenities.
Generous Breakfast buffet with quality dishes on offer (a benchmark in this category).
Overall, quite a pleasant atmosphere with well-groomed and professional staff (another v positive point in Cairo at present)

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank JMG780
Dear Guest,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

We are honored by your very positive comments about our services . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Best Regards,

Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is good in case of business trips , however it is costly comparing with the other hotels , also there is no proper place for out door food

Business lounge close before the time , and the tables inside is not convenient

Unfortunstely I have switched to another hotel as I cant find a value of my hotel

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank sh_kahwaji
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience happened to you during your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Rest assured that all unfortunate circumstances you experienced was raised with the concerned Department Heads and immediate action was required to fulfill the guest satisfaction and to implement our "Yes I Can!" brand attitude.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Guest Relations Manager

Travelers are raving about these Cairo hotels