“AN EXCELLENT HOTEL”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Ranked #41 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed February 9, 2013

THE HOTEL WAS PREFECT THE room WAS EXCELLENT i noticed that room structure was designed in a very rational way and also furniture were properly located so to offer a clean functional bright and wide space where guest can easily work or relax i also appreciated staff attitude all the staff was really great everyone was helpful and very professional to be notice that when i visited the hotel it was gust opened and not all amenities were fully working thanks to staff kindness and hotel location and thank you m/AMR FOR HELP ME I travelled to egypet many times and to tell the truth RADISSON BLU is better than other well know 5 stars hotel in cairo room 522

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Mr. Husine,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Sincerely

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Radisson hotel in cairo has the perfect spot for a short or a long stay in Egypt. just few miles away from all the touristic and business centers in Cairo.
In addition, Radisson hotel offers all the facilities for a relaxing and enjoyable stay in the city. The hotel staff are friendly and well trained to provide all the necessary help. Very cosy bar and the tasty food are not to be missed.
I was staying in Room 611 which was clean and still preserves its new look.
This is my second visit to Radisson hotel in Cairo and I was satisfied and welcomed during my stay.

Room Tip: Room on the higher floors are quieter than lower rooms
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Dear Guest ,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

We are honored by your very positive comments about the hotel staff& services. It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo

Guest Relations Manager.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Radisson Hotel Cairo of the nicest hotels that are peaceful and provide excellent service wonderful hotel there by all the services needed by guest of food and drink and activities good and excellent in the evening and features rooms on a high level of hygiene and find out things excellent help guest during the day of water, tea and sugar and coffeeand daily cleaning service over the excellent work of beautiful things on the bed it's a beautiful hotel for businessmen room number 543

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed_Gabr, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Valued guest,

We are honored by your very positive comments about our team members . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo

Mohamed Gabr
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed February 4, 2013

i was just overnighting at the Radisson, after driving late from Alexandria. Ideally i was looking for a nice restful hotel to catch a few hours sleep till my flight in the morning. i arrived 11pm. needed to leave 5am for flight.
firstly the security staff asked lots of questions about the oscilloscope in my toolcase. Just because they do not know what one is for, does not mean i have to stand their while they try and intimidate me! in the end, the security guard asked that i should give him my room number once i had checked in? i asked why but he responded 'no problem'. needless to say i did not provide the room number. then on check in, the system was down, so i had to wait. these things happen, i was offered a complimentary drink at the bar while i waited. i enjoyed a nice cold beer waiting for my room key, and when it arrived i made my way to the room. to be chased by the barman, apparently beer isn't complimentary?. i arrived at my room, an upgraded business class room.
The bellboy who brought my cases stood there and refused to leave without a tip! its a bugbear of mine that people expect large tips for simply bringing luggage up to the room! i had no small bills, so could not tip. he then went and got change for me. but the change was only in the form of to 50 pound notes. £5 UK for bringing the bags up! thats just silly!

the room was nice. well fitted, good facilities. however the wifi, was very temperamental and it was an hour or so before i was able to send or receive urgent emails or check in online for my flight. the seal on the shower was broken, spreading water over the bathroom floor. i finally got to sleep, over the sound of the noisy rattly air conditioner, to be woken by someone banging on my door and ringing the bell at around 1am! i didn't answer, when you only have 4 hours sleep to get, getting up to answer the door isnt happening.

also for such a large hotel, with so much space and staff and desks, how about more than 2 check in and check out desks? i had to wait in a queue both on check in and check out.

in the morning, the shuttle bus to the airport was waiting and got me to my flight in a timely manner.
i would not stay there again, this is not what i expect from an expensive luxury hotel!

1  Thank FraserCool
Mohamed_Gabr, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your feedback about your stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis

The purpose of this is to convey to you my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced during your latest stay at our hotel.

I have considered you comments that were elaborated to all concerned in order to adapt corrective actions while monitoring our day to day operation. As for the issue of the Wi-Fi service, I would like to assure you that we keep it up to our guests’ expectations of a business hotel and your comment was taken in consideration for immediate action.

I would like to confirm that what happened in your case is not typical of our level of customer service. We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our customers with the highest standards of service.

Yours in service,

Mohamed Gabr
Rooms Division Manager
Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis
mohamed.gabr@radissonblu.com
Tel : 002-0100-33-12-160

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed there for two nights. The location is convenient for the airport, and the hotel shuttle bus is running regularly. The rooms are spacious, and clean. Breakfast is good. The restaurant is reasonable, with varied choice of cuisine. A little attention to details, like better standard of cleanliness will make it even better. Internet access is good, and free.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Guest ,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

It is of great delight for me to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis in the near future .

Thanks

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in dec 2012 for about 4 nights or more, breakfast is good variable but fixed repetitive every day the same, the room space is ok yet the couch had stains on it from other previous guests, the walls weren't so clean round the corners, the bathroom needed further cleaning than the daily normal one performed by the house keeping as there were stains of mold and some bad smell even when cleaned,waiters are good and smiling, i honestly think their asset is their location near Heliopolis near downtown near airport and you can park easily in their hotel parking or beside the hotel for free..its surrounded by supermarket and a pharmacy but the view from the window is just normal nothing interesting( just some brown buildings on the opposite street) haven't tried the pool as it was wintery weather.
The walls were thin somewhat as i was hearing what the next room neighbors where saying !! Was a bit non quiet.
Give it a try if you have a good offer on it and if you are not too enthusiastic to have a picturisc room view .

Room Tip: Give a good tip at the reception and smile they will help you with what u need :))
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rdeeb
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Enjoyed these huge premises with an Egyptair transit to Rome. The hotel is 10$ taxi from the airport. Don't waste your time waiting for the shuttle from the airport, the service is not very efficient as "to" the airport. Nice sauna, unfortunately it's not 24h, so if you arrive late, or you leave early, you can't enjoy it. Food is quite good, but the excellency is the superb breakfast, I almost risked to lose my flight!
Plz avoid 9th floor, in case of feasts or celebrations you'll sleep according to the will of the DJ.
As I mentioned, the staff is soooo lovely!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

We are honored by your very positive comments about our the hotel services . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Thanks & best Regards,