“Excellent hotel”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Ranked #43 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The reception was good and excellent and also the reception was Aktrmen wonderful I was surprised of the hotel was all Xiae above expected alopecia hygiene hotel room was Mr. Amr Abouhdid was fabulous and excellent Efum meet all special needs and also Eugdhmam Pool ninth floor Aydakhaddmh Inter Net Excellent good hotel for businessmen AlavtarmmtazI thank to all the hotel staff to stay Alriah

1  Thank firas s
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Mr. Firas,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our team members. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again over again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Sincerely
Guest Relations Manager.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days as I was on business trip earlier this month and it was a very good stay. This is the second time I visit them this year and have to admit the second visit was much much better that my first visit back in May 2012. The food quality was very good and the cleaniness, service was much better and improved greatly. My only remark would be the cost of dining which is a bit on the higher side, for example, breakfast costs $22 plus 25% tax ??? That is abit high. Anyways, I have a pleasant time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Mr. Alaa,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write down about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.
We do feel so proud that you have chosen our hotel for 2 times while visiting Cairo this year . At Radisson , we do our utmost efforts to meet and even exceed our guest expectations , a factor that we do seriously consider to distinguish our hotel from the competition .

We are most looking forward to welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis at the near future .

Reviewed December 25, 2012

i am as a sailor being lot of hotells all over the world. among that hotels this place is never forget. becauce of, this hotel staff very kindly, smilly, and all the time very help full people. their service excelant. in fucture i wish to come back with my my fammly. finnaly i want to keep good credict to MR. IBRAHIM. be cause of his work very excellant, an like this kind of people very good asset for this hotel. i wish to all the best room no 318

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you indeed for your superb review regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

It is of great delight for me to know that our hospitality has met your satisfaction, which makes us very proud of our property and its quality of service . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis in the near future .

Guest Relations Manager.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I stayed many times in Radisson blu Cairo , and i can say that the quality of services is high , the staff is very professional and friendly, rooms are very clean and comfortable.
In the end it's a great hotel to stay in.

Dear Mr. Hany,

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our Hotel Servics. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I stayed there for 22 nights and it was very comfortable and I really enjoyed so much my staying there.
I enjoyed my dinners at Fillini Resturant and the delicious coffee from 1122.
I want to thank everyone working there specially room services managers and staff they did their best to make my staying comfortable and I kept always felt that I am a VIP gust just I dailed one touch service and they did all they can anytime to let me enjoying and having fun.
And, I consider with a special thanx Mr. Atef Kotb (Assistant Front Office Manager) for his support and co-operative with me to make my staying comfortable and I wish all the employee to be like him and hence I really wish him all the best of success.
Regards,
Sherif Aoun, room 711.

• Stayed: December 2012
Mohamed_Gabr, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Valued guest,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

We are honored by your very positive comments about our team members . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo

Mohamed Gabr

Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I came to Egypt in the presence and came to the hotel's excellent and Rhett high-quality service special Cleanliness also thank Ibrahim, head of the 3rd floor and Anaardja once again to a private floor 3 rooms 305 and thank you for all employees

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 7 days and liked it completely. It's very clean and comfortable friendly staff, modern and peaceful lobby, clean rooms (slightly worn out) but nevertheless provide a very comfortable stay.
Moderate size property in a relatively newer area of cairo. Most of the tourist attractions are accessible by 25.-35 egp taxi.

All in all perfect for expectations of a reasonably good stay from 4 star likes.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank SahTripper

Dear Sir,

First of all , I would like to thank you very much for your very positive comments about the hotel services.
I'm so pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and we are most looking forward to welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

Best regards from Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis