“Good experience, but still room for improvement.”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis
Ranked #39 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Vancouver, Canada
“Good experience, but still room for improvement.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My and my wife attended our best friends wedding at the Hotel, and stayed the night there. Over all service and cleanness is good, the reception staff are less friendly than usual, especially considering that both my friends were egyptian canadian and expected a higher level of Cutomer service. The spa treatment was good, and the not so friendly reception staff was balanced by some lovely attention and consideration from their PR staff, specifically Mr. Youssef Khairy who highlighted for us a lot of the things we wanted, and us prepare for the wedding and enjoy our stay very much. Its location is good, close to the airport, over all good experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

First of all , I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for publishing your very positive comments about your latest visit at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

I have taken a good note of all your comments about the Reception Staff . I do consider your feedback that help us to improve the quality of service we represent to our customers in order to meet and exceed their expectations . We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you soon again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Iraquara, BA
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Your hotel I saw in terms of service and cleanliness and very welcome and thank man Mohammed hygiene and Aydaalrgel Alria uniforms met him today Ibrahim greeting to all employees because the service is excellent and the number one hygiene and thank the hotel and will come back once again Room 309I attended on 15/11/2012

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Mr. Ahmed,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel Cairo Heliopolis.

Cordially, please accept my sincere appreciation for your very positive comments about our team members. I’m so delighted to know that we have managed to deliver our promise of the 100% guest satisfaction and assure you a home away from home.

We are most looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again over again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Located close to airport. Business class room well worth it with an excellent Budiness lounge providing breakfast, lunch and dinner all inclusive. Hotel arranged yours, guide, driver and transportation at reasonable cost

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Dvicary
Dear Guest,

First of all , I would like to thank you very much for your very positive comments about the hotel employees & Service.

I'm so pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and we are most looking forward to welcoming you back again to Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

Best regards from Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

Erbil, Iraq
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Excellent hotel service over the expected I was in 3 floor you lucky because I did not expect that the service is over the excellent of hygiene of food of all Xiae Aredauge greatest thanks Ibrahim to the to the group that is working with him and I I will return Anawzojh family and advise him friends and tell them the room wholesale wide and InternetFree again Anasaaud to a room that I was 336

1 Thank barbe r
Dear Ms. Abthal,

First of all , I would like to express my gratitude for taking time to write down about your latest stay at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis .

We are honored by your very positive comments about our team members . It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you soon again at Radisson Blu Cairo Heliopolis.

kindly accept our warmest regards from Cairo.

Erbil, Iraq
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We Group Iraqis attended to Radisson omnipotent conference control Aladre We would like to thank all employees of the good reception and good laboratory and hospitality We societies singled to thank workers on Cleanliness and singled also Ibrahim Almsol for the third floor also Sue P thank the third floor to the Director and Aydanhkuradrah hotelgood reception and would love to see three things again is Egypt hotel Ibrahim will recommend friends an third floor and we will leave the hotel on 15.11.2012 and will attend the Group Tani and thank once again an third floor workers special cleaner rooms 336/341/343/351/338/ 309 /

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Shaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis, responded to this review, November 13, 2012

Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed November 13, 2012

As I travel extensively, I am very picky when it comes to hotel. This is one hotel I would recommend to anyone. The room I had is spacious and very nice and clean, although there is a hint of smoke.The staff I met were all very friendly and helpful. However I would like to single out Gafar, who works at the concierge desk. Gafar sincerely is out to please the guests. Being new to the City and doe snot speak any Arabic, Gafar arranged for transportation and ensure I get to where I need to safely. Another positive is the breakfast spread. And I do mean spread.

One negative is that my room was right below the ballroom and there was some party going one night that lasted till midnight.

All in all a nice experience.
Mel Lee. Room 844

Dear Mr. Lee,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive Comments posted in the survey towards the Radisson Blu staff & service. we appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel we would like to thank you and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Have visited this hotel severally. The staff are very friendly and helpful. English is not their first language but they do communicate well and understand when addressed. Mohammed from housekeeping is exceptionally welcoming and always has a surprise in store, a nice break from the monotony that comes with most hotel stays. The airconditioning works, and the breakfast is good. The rooftop pool is a fabourite of mine.Thank you!

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.

Once again, thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis.