“Excellent”

Ranked #1,193 of 4,200 Restaurants in Cairo
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The service was great, the location and the atmosphere were excellent, and the food was great as usual

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I am a big fan of American cuisine, that's why I decided to goive Ruby Tuesday a shot. my experience wasn't bad but not that great, i was expecting more from that place but sadly I found the staff very rude and unfriendly plus the ambiance of the place is some how depressing, food was OK but over priced in my opinion.

1  Thank lawyergirl2013
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had a beef tenderloin plate, which was really nice and tasty. I enjoyed it. The only drawback was the little portions they served especially with the sides compared the plate price, also need to pay more attention to the plating garnishes

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The restaurant offers many varities of food. I have once tried their burger & it tastes so delicious. Another time I have tried a chicken plate Chicken Florentine i think it was one of the best chicken plate I have ever had.

1  Thank Mariam F
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nice restaurant with very friendly staff and very good and fast service. The food quality is good and you pay less than other equally good American cuisine restaurants. My favorite on their menu is the grilled chicken plates.