1,134 results
All reviews nile view rooftop cafe a city view room egyptian museum tahrir square early check reception staff room service metro station house keeping breakfast buffet is enjoyed my stay front office special thanks zamalek qasr internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic hotel.
Excellent breakfast
Wonderful view for Nilo river. Really fantastic.
Good rooms, good cleaning, excellent restaurants.
I liked a lot lodging in this hotel.
I recommend this hotel, especially the rooms with view to Rio Nilo.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelElBorg, General Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Otanildoo, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Novotel Cairo El Borg It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Abdellatif Gebril General Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service and staff. Comfortable and clean rooms. Ideal location. Good food and wonderful breakfast buffet. Beautiful view from rooftop restaurant. Would stay there again. Nice outdoor pool. Decent workout room.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ms. Lisa, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Novotel Cairo El Borg It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Abdellatif Gebril General Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As always ,whenever I visit Cairo and that is allot I always choose Novotel Al Borg for my stay.
When I reserved I requested an early check in which they said they will do their best to provide.I arrived so early and asked if I can do an early check in , the front desk very politely said that he will accommodate me as soon as any room becomes available.I went to have breakfast and while I was there someone came up to me and said our general manger welcomes you and for this complimentary breakfast and informs you that your room is ready , I really was overwhelmed by mr Abdul Latif Gebril (the general manager)who showed me again how everybody in this hotel will go extra extra miles to make their customers feel right at home away from home
I want to thank everybody at this hotel and a very special thanks for Mr Gebril with his extremely nice gesture
I have been a regular customer for Novotel Al Borg and definitely I will continue to be

Room tip: River view rooms are very nice but can be a bit noisy when all the boats start their music at night

Dear Mr. Majd,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I been in Novotel cairo Elborg for family vacation the river nile view is great specially on the evening and all boats turning on their amazing lights.
Location is perfect and it is easy to reach.
The room space is good and clean and they have a family rooms with convertible sofa.
The rates is more than convenient USD 89 per night including the breakfast for 2 adults and a child on the standard room with nile view.
The bed is comfortable.
Pillows are ok.
I didn't notice the parking in case of you have a car.
The hotel is under upgrading and full renewal that will be great as Some things need to be replaced,
The breakfast buffet is reasonable and need more variety of food kind.
The crow are kind and hospitable.
If you need iron and slippers you had to ask them for it.
The roof restaurant and coffee have a good view and its rates it little bit high , limited menu and quality is fair drinks are good.
Over all the experience is very good.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr. Osama,

Reviewed September 8, 2019

This review relates to our stay and may differ from the reader’s experience. We do not glamorise poor accommodation or service and only relate the facts about our visit minus the emotion so as to help the reader make an informed decision.

Had a crazy ride here from Giza with the Uber guy but made it without any problems. (when you take a taxi here you will understand what I mean). Our check-in was very smooth and we arrived very early expecting to leave our luggage and come back later in the day but got a nice surprise when our room was ready and we could check-in. The staff here are really nice and you get a good feeling when you arrive that you will enjoy it,

The hotel is well located on the Nile and our room 3006 had a nice view of the river and city.
The room was the conventional hotel style, very nice, a little worn in some parts but in the main clean and comfortable for a mid range hotel. There is a room safe, tea coffee facilities, small fridge, and a flat-screen TV.

For us, the bed was comfortable enough and had reading lamps on both sides which we like as we read quite a lot.

The breakfast area was very good. There was a good selection of cold meats fruit, bread, and hot dishes, mostly Egyptian of course. There is an omelet station, fruit juice, and tea and coffee. The food was plentiful and flavorsome with a nice selection of fruits as well.

The hotel is located well enough to walk to some attractions and not too far in a taxi or Uber into the main center of Cairo. Our preferred travel was Uber as they were less expensive than taxis and much much cleaner and air-conditioned where a lot of the Taxis are not.

One thing to be aware of if staying on the riverside is the disco boats go on until around 2.30-4am and longer and can be loud and a real nuisance. Unfortunately, the Hotel has no control over this. For us, it was not a deal-breaker as we always have good earplugs for these kinds of situations.

If you have never been to Cairo before, get ready for a whole different experience.

Room tip: The noise level in the hotel is good, just be aware of the disco boates if you are riverside.
Date of stay: September 2019
NovotelElBorg, General Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Dear Ms. Loates,