““Excellent Hotel in Cairo"”

Novotel Cairo El Borg
Ranked #22 of 144 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I traveled to Cairo with my husband and stayed in Novotel El Borg. We had a great time in Cairo and in Novotel. Special thanks to Khaled and Osama for keeping our room very clean and I never felt staying away from home. I would suggest its one of the best place to stay in Cairo.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank indhu u
NovotelCairo, Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Valuaed Guest

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about yor experience at Novotel Cairo El Borg

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I am a business traveler and stayed in Novotel El Borg for three months. Though the stay was bit longer I got the best service from the staff during my entire stay. The hotel being in heart of the city was very convenient. The rooms are spacious and food was excellent. I got a very good housekeeping service from Osama and Khaled. Looking forward to stay in Novotel during my next trip to Cairo.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
NovotelCairo, Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience .

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Very nice hotel, staff are very polite and cooperative. I think its one of the best in middle of Cairo. prices are very moderate and customer service is excellent. .very near to heart of Cairo and best malls and outings areas. the most i liked about novotel during the time is stayed is the Front Desk :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
NovotelCairo, Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Novotel We look forward to welcome you again at Novotel Cairo El Borg.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Nice hotel ,the location is suitable for going any place because it is in down town and the service is very good and cheerful staff and clean rooms.The view from the room facing the nile is great and aslo the food on the breakfast is good.

Room Tip: The rooms are great with great nile view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
NovotelCairo, Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Novotel

We look forward to welcome you again at Novotel Cairo El Borg

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I am staying in Novotel El Borg Hotel from last 15 days. Though i came Cairo two times earlier but this time i really find a very nice and cozy hotel.Specially i like room service as after a tired working day you must be looking for a comfortable & clean room to rest. So room service (Ahmed) is really doing a great job !!!

Breakfast is also good

So i recommend whoever is planning trip to Cairo

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
NovotelCairo, Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at Novotel

we look forward to welcome you again at Novotel Cairo El Borg

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Nice hotel. It is superb and the most important thing is its location. You are in the middle of Cairo
where restaurants and markets are at a walking distance. If you want to go anywhere in Cairo make sure to bargain with the taxi driver about the rate before taking it. The pyramids are not at a far away distance from the hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors with Nile view access are the best.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
NovotelCairo, Manager at Novotel Cairo El Borg, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questionnaire.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

All the staff members at the hotel were both polite and very accomadating. My stay at Novotel made me feel that I was in my second home. The front desk staff were always smiling, and made me feel very welcome. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay while in Cairo. I definitely plan to return to Cairo just so that I can stay in this wonderful hotel. I find it funny to find out that Sofitel ranks higher than this hotel, because in my mind, this hotel would definitely rank higher. In conclusion, all that is left to say is "BRAVO" to Novotel in Cairo.

2  Thank George S

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Novotel Cairo El Borg We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Cairo El Borg.