“Excellent hotel close to airport”

Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars
Ranked #30 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed 1 night to be close to airport for our return flight to Chicago. I booked using my reward points. The hotel seems brand new and was hard for our cab driver to locate. The front desk was very nice and recognizes Priority Club members. A nice small fruit basket was waiting in our 1 bedroom suite which was free upgrade. The suite is spacious and beautifully decorated. The shower in the bathroom is huge. It was quiet and relaxing. The breakfast buffet was good. I
recommend this property if needing to be close to airport. Cab ride to airport cost $40 Egyptian pounds if negotiated in advance with driver.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank leel1
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites.

We're glad that you liked our brand and service. We’ve made a commitment to create a culture based on placing our guests in the heart of everything we do.Your kind words and the support extended to us are highly appreciated.
We would be more than pleased to welcoming you again at the Staybridge Suites Citystars, your second home in Egypt.

Thanks

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I´ve been living there for six months and only one thing to say: Thanks
Since the first second I arrived the staff was perfect, they took care of me like a second family and made me feel like home.
The perfect choice for a long stay, nice appartments full furnished and five stars hotel service.
I´ll be back there if I go to Cairo again.
Great people!!

Room Tip: Rooms looking at the Intercontinental Hotel pool are more quiet but not in Ramadan time, .
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank trashu

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I’m glad that you had a good experience and were satisfied with the accommodation, service, and staff.
We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The Staybridge Suites is a wonderful place to stay. The rooms are large and spacious, with everything you need to be comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped with lots of storage space. It is outfitted with new TVs in every room, lots of cable channels to choose from, and high speed internet throughout the property.
There isn't a hotel restaurant - but who needs one when the hotel is directly connected to the City Stars Mall with so many choices! The management is very attentive to your every need and exceptionally friendly.
Their entire staff is always helpful and addresses you by name. We especially appreciate Ms. Nagwa, the hotel 'Ambassador' for continuously insuring we are taken care of during breakfast and the evening social events. Ms. Nagwa always has a smile that lights up the room.
I will always return here when I am working in Cairo. Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: Higher rooms facing the pyramid/pool are much quieter. Street noise can be quite loud.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Q_WorldTraveler

Dear Guest,

Let me seize this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your time to provide us with your valuable comments.
I would like also to thank you for recognizing our efforts to invest in our people in order to meet your expectation
Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have visited many places in Cairo but nowhere felt like home and more as Staybridge
Organized management and helpful team.
Stay bridge will always be my first choice and best recommendation for family and friends

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Azza_Abu_Sitta
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars.

It was our pleasure making you feel at home and part of the Staybridge Suites family. We’re glad that our service and colleagues meet your expectation. Thank you for making us your first choice for your family.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I would stay here again without a doubt.

The one bedroom suite is just great -spacious clean and well furnished to high international standards

The connection to city stars mall is an added advantage - so convenient if you are interested in quality shopping

Triple - A

It's a little pricey but great and worth it

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank tipoffzz
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Warm greetings from Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars.

Let me seize this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your time to provide us with your valuable comments which are greatly appreciated.

Once again thank you and we look very much forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Now it's my favorable in Cairo.
But still waiting to see good improvements in food , Sp Breakfast.

But the service as a hole is more than perfect and they need to implement this concept more often in Egypt.
Like downtown or Pyramids area and that will cover all Cairo.

And well done dear SBS team.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Kimo-Balbaa
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Warm greetings from Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars.

We are actually working on adding more varieties to the breakfast buffet for our long extended stayers to match with all tastes, and we look forward to receiving your comments in the future.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

When I arrive at the hotel I was surprised for the quality of its reception service. The room, rather my apartment left me pleasantly surprised. I found a bed of about 1.70 meters, wide kitchen with all the details, the lounge, excellent.
This hotel has been my home for more than one year. The quality of the reception I have received has always surprised me.
I think that I am not the only guest who feels that, I've discussed with other people that I've met in the hotel in the gatherings in the Patio, or shared evening’s dinners.
I am excited with the hotel staff, particularly Mahmut, who lives in the Central Cairo. One day, while I was lost, he recognized me, and we spent an unforgettable afternoon through the streets of old Cairo.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business