“Absolutely fabulous”

Ranked #26 of 138 Hotels in Cairo
Kisumu, Kenya
“Absolutely fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I would stay here again without a doubt.

The one bedroom suite is just great -spacious clean and well furnished to high international standards

The connection to city stars mall is an added advantage - so convenient if you are interested in quality shopping

Triple - A

It's a little pricey but great and worth it

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank tipoffzz
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this review, October 14, 2012

Warm greetings from Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars.

Let me seize this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your time to provide us with your valuable comments which are greatly appreciated.

Once again thank you and we look very much forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Arabic first
Alexanderia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Now it's my favorable in Cairo.
But still waiting to see good improvements in food , Sp Breakfast.

But the service as a hole is more than perfect and they need to implement this concept more often in Egypt.
Like downtown or Pyramids area and that will cover all Cairo.

And well done dear SBS team.

• Stayed April 2012
3 Thank Kimo-Balbaa
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Warm greetings from Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars.

We are actually working on adding more varieties to the breakfast buffet for our long extended stayers to match with all tastes, and we look forward to receiving your comments in the future.

Seville, Andalucia, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

When I arrive at the hotel I was surprised for the quality of its reception service. The room, rather my apartment left me pleasantly surprised. I found a bed of about 1.70 meters, wide kitchen with all the details, the lounge, excellent.
This hotel has been my home for more than one year. The quality of the reception I have received has always surprised me.
I think that I am not the only guest who feels that, I've discussed with other people that I've met in the hotel in the gatherings in the Patio, or shared evening’s dinners.
I am excited with the hotel staff, particularly Mahmut, who lives in the Central Cairo. One day, while I was lost, he recognized me, and we spent an unforgettable afternoon through the streets of old Cairo.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank FelipeGarre
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel long enough to observe every aspect of it (more than few months). My total experience is great, beyond the expectations. First of all this hotel is better than most of the hotels in Cairo in terms of rooms' comfort, service quality and helpfulness of the staff. You cannot assess the quality of a place just looking at how they operate when everything is going smoothly. At this hotel, everything is perfect most of the time. And even when there is small problem, management is very responsive and they solve it immediately. This is unbelievable, knowing the other hotels in the region. I am very grateful for all the staff and I congratulate all of them for their success, leading a world-class hotel in Cairo.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank hakano
Islam S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I’m glad that you had a good experience and were satisfied with the accommodation, service, and staff. Your valuable comments are highly appreciated.
Jeddah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

the hotel really is amazing, everything is excleent from the check- in to check out. The staff is highly cooperative and do the service with smile.
rgegarding the review and comment under the title of "amazing but" that have been written by 7 amoodaElmasry regarding the IPAD theft, it is wrong claim from my family and we have found the IPAD in my doughter bag later and i I have apologized to Mr. Adel ElAlfi the hotel manager a bout that . so the case that mentioned by my friend 7amooda Elmasry is not right. the hotel is truly amazing family Suites.

Magdy Alsaaty

Room Tip: most of rooms are very good
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank magdyalsaaty
Adel E, Manager at Staybridge Suites Cairo-Citystars, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Dear Dr. Magdy,

We in Staybridge Suites Cairo citystars are happy to receive your clarification in regards to the IPAD issue.
We first feel relieved that you have found the IPAD in your luggage after you reached home and that there was no theft or ill doing from our side to your belongings.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being a loyal guest to Staybridge suites and looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Adel El Alfi
Guest Services Manager
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

We have been living in Staybridge since February. Great location. Very professional, helpful and friendly staff. Clean and well maintained. The suites have everything you will need to make you feel right at home. You won't be disappointed. A big THANKS! to ALL the Management and staff for making us feel at home and to security for making us feel safe!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank CookiesLady12

Cairo, Egypt
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I Stayed There For 4 Nights With My Family, The Room Was Amazing As well It's Location In city Stars Nothing is better than that. To Be true too The food can't be considered as bad it was Good.

BUT, during check-in I got a wrong key for room 1211which wasn't even my room because when i went to the room there was already people in that room and when i went back i felt the staff wasn't serious and they told me room 1111 but still when i went the key was wrong so I Felt i am dealing with beginners :( which i don't expect from any hotel
Moreover (Not with me but my friend staying in the same hotel in the same time but with his family in another room) their Ipad Got Stolen Which Made Me feel not free to leave anything in the hotel.
Hope My Review Is Helpful :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family