2,813 results
All reviews banquet team branzino mohamed adel lake view special thanks abd el wahab thai restaurant great effort main restaurant great hospitality amazing hotel business trip room service rooms are spacious wedding mansour farahat
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Location in the new area but faraway from city center and most of attractions.
Hotel lobby is nice.
Rooms modern and clean.
Staff are professional and knowledgeable.
Food is very good here I liked.
Place is safe and good for long stays

Trip type: Traveled on business
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2017

Dear Mr. Ajmal,

I highly appreciate your precious time taken in posting this review and would like to cordially thank you for your complimentary feedback as we trust that your valuable input will help us to further enhance the service level

On behalf of Dusit Thani Lake View Cairo Team, We do promise to continue ensuring our guest’s satisfaction with a pleasant memorable experience.

All of us are eagerly waiting to welcome you back to Dusit Thani Lakeview Cairo.

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and has anazing swimming pool with lovely landscape. People for me was the first thing to make feel welcomed and happy during my entire stay. Staff in main restaurant are very polite and helpful. Food at the Thai restaurant is super.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Ms. Dunia,

Reviewed March 19, 2017

This was our second visit to this hotel and both times my husband and I were severely disappointed. Check-in was slow and inefficient (we were handed a booking form for someone else whose rate was lower than ours!). Last time, the a/c didn't work; this time, the shower veered unpredictably from cold to boiling hot (and there was no water at all in the room yesterday morning for half an hour). We had a lot of trouble logging on to the internet (which was slow) and attempts to pay for the upgrade to a faster speed failed too. The carpet had a dirty brown stain and the room smelt musty. On Friday we left the "please clean our room" sign on the door at 9:30 and it still hadn't been touched when we got back at 12:30. When we complained, the managers systematically blamed their subordinates. The only good thing about this hotel is the lunchtime buffet, quite frankly.

1  Thank MrsRoot32
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Dear Mrs. Root,

I would like to thank you for your precious time taken in posting this review and would like to cordially thank you for your complimentary feedback.

I highly apologize for the inconvenience occurred during your respected stay. This is not definitely reflecting Dusit Thani Service. We will contact your good self on your private email for further follow up.

On behalf of Dusit Thani Lake View Cairo Team, We would like you to kindly give us the future opportunity to better enhance your stay that we do promise to be up to your satisfaction.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

The hotel has very nice cafe gourmet which me and my friends got gathering last week to celebrate one of us birthday. The service is so good and the shisha flavor and also the cake was amazing. The outdoor was cold but waiters provide us with heaters.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Ragy,

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Pros:-
- luxurious room
-Great breakfast
- Alcohol prices are very reasonable
Cons:-
-The main pool was not working although I ASKED before reserving and I was told it works. When I arrived it was not! next day I talked to the manager and by coinicidence the main pool was going to open on the day I was checking out.
- I finally had one swim in the main pool, it was really nice and big.
-Women in clothes in the pool !!!!!! (one woman completely dressed the other with shorts!)
- Shisha and food delivered on the outdoor restaurant were horrible, slow service, sandwich was not the same one in the menu ( no brown bread).

Room tip: Try the rooms around the pool they looked amazing
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
DTLCairo, General Manager at Dusit Thani LakeView Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

Dear Mr. Mohamed,