“the best in Cairo”
Review of Sequoia

Sequoia
Ranked #20 of 4,267 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Egyptian
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

very Delicious refresh food
very good
and the stuff are gentle .
i like to enjoy the time over there and i love to invite who ever have,t been there .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,998)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Last week, I went with my friends and I forgot my Ipad and went back home, only to call them later and find that they kept it safe and sound for me, I called and went in the next day to get it back. All staff were very helpful in assisting me find it and they were very organized and professional in the way they handled this situation. The ambiance is amazing and Sequoia enjoys a prime location.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We went to Sequoia in September and we had some Eastern and Lebanese cuisine on the banks of the Nile prices may be high, but the service is excellent above and especially bassem yousri was jovial and respectful of Gaia will repeat back to this wonderful place

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Last Wednesday, had a very nice evening in Sequoia.

It is a fantastic place to have a great time, enjoy the scenery and the Food!!

Very polite waiters and especially Hossam Naguib who was very good.

Thank you!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had many friends tell me what an amazing place this is, so I thought I'd give it a try
it has an AMAZING VIEW of the Nile River in the day light, and at night they have they're own lighting that's really nice.
The tables however weren't that clean, they were full of dust, and they're service isn't top notch, also the seats had white covers full of stains, which wasn't cool.
They have this annoying policy if your only 2 ppl you can't sit right next to the river you can sit in the second or third row.
The place isn't bad, but there are better places to visit.

Sequoiaonline, Public Relations Manager at Sequoia, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Sequoia and for taking the time to share you experience. We are always looking for our guests' feedback in order to constantly enhance our service. We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't perfect. If you would be so kind as to share your views on how we could have made it better for you, we'd really appreciate it. Please feel free to email us or respond here.