“friendly”

Mo'men
Ranked #1,414 of 4,200 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I was happy dining there, and i am willing to dine again. Clean. Friendly. Cheerful workers. OH, is it only man can work there?

There are newer reviews for Mo'men

Reviewed December 22, 2011

In Mo'men you can really feel that you are in a modern egyptian experience. Enjoy it.

Reviewed July 7, 2010

This review is for my boyfriend who is over the top obsessed with this place. Right as we landed he made a bee line for Mo'men, he had to have his chicken shawarma with fries and a mirinda. We ate here many times and he would be happy with me saying this is his favorite place ever! So give it a shot!

Reviewed May 20, 2009