“Too long a wait”

Ranked #764 of 125,446 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighborhood: Jamsil
Neighborhood: Jamsil
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

The food is good here, at least for my taste of Chinese Food - I do come here a lot and my recent visit was last Friday. I got my wonton soup, and we got a rice dish, noodle dish and calamari and tea to share. I feel like the food would be better if more vegetables were added into the rice and noodle dishes, and as well if there were more options for vegetables on the menu. They have changed the menu, but it still lacks in sides of veggies that one might like together with all the starchy dishes.
My reason for giving it 3 stars this time around, is because the front desk lady told us it was a 15 minute wait upon inputting our number into their system. After waiting for 45 minutes, and inquiring about it, she seemed annoyed and then said you have to wait another 50 minutes which was really ridiculous! We would have left but there were people waiting in long cues at other restaurants, thus we waited it out. If you have someone working at the front desk, at a mall like Lotte World Mall where there are many tourists who don’t speak English, it would be nice to have someone being able to communicate the time, or be about to answer any questions if asked.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank katfuz

Reviewed April 6, 2019

PF Chang's Lotte World Mall is consistent food. Tastes same as all other PF Chang's where I have eaten around the world (which is what you look for in a chain restaurant). Funny thing they are not different when it comes to the brown rice. They offer it and then either forget it or it is not ready. I actually had this happen twice at two different PF Chang's in two weeks.

I will say I have finally found my favorite dish at PF Chang's. The PF Chang's Spicy Chicken is quite good. It is by far the best thing I have tried on the menu. Most other dishes I have had are quite bland.

So, if you want to go to a chain Chinese place, PF Chang's is consistent food, but try the Spicy Chicken for the best meal.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

In the past few months I went back to P.F. Chang's at Lotte World Mall 3 times. I like how spacious the restaurant is and of course the taste of the food. Being in Korea, there are a lot of Korea-Chinese fusion restaurants which make the food taste more Korean than Chinese, but I feel that P.F. Chang's Chinese tastes right. Love their wonton soup, rice and noodle dishes, as well as the chicken and beef dishes. The only thing is they don't offer a lot of Chinese greens or veggies as side dishes. However, I like the food and will be back.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank katfuz
Reviewed February 3, 2018

I took my husband here for his birthday in October 2017. The wait time was not very long and they had a comfortable seated area to wait in. The restaurant is beautiful and has local art from what I can remember. The menu has many items to select from. The wait staff was pleasant and helpful. The food arrived in a reasonable time but seemed cold and not fresh.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

It’s P.F. Chang’s. You all know what this place is. It serves decent food at a decent price. A nice place to visit if youre hungry.

Date of visit: December 2017