“delicious and inexpensive food.”
Review of Jonny Dumpling

Jonny Dumpling
Ranked #24 of 38,174 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Reviewed July 10, 2016

we went to the "new" one 2 mins walks away, since the other one was busy. while it's restricted menu ( 7 items?), the 2 dishes we had- fried dumplings and the tofu was delicious! and excellent value!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (281)

Reviewed May 23, 2016

Delicous dumling, expensive price.
When I visit Iteawon, I go there.
High cost-benifit ratio restrant.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016

Visited Seoul last month for a week and my co-worker took me to this dumpling restaurant and I liked it so much that I ended up going to this restaurant once more before leaving Seoul. I had boiled shrimp/pork, semi-fried shrimp/pork and dumpling soup. My favorite among three is boiled shrimp/pork but all of them are really delicious. Restaurant is small, so wait may be required when you visit. When I went there, it was about 15 minutes wait.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed May 2, 2016

I've been to each location once. Each location delivered the same product. Steamed, fried and then the dumpling with mussels in broth is what we ordered both times. You can't beat them. Space is cramped. It's super busy with everyone in line waiting for you to get up. It's a great stop to make while shopping or exploring. Definitely work this place into your day.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Being a local Seoul citizen, I love this place like travelers from outside the country. I only have visited here with 1 other person, and our choice is always #1, #2, and a big bottle of bear(Tsingdao), and those are only 20,000 won. This restaurant serves Chinese style dumplings, to make it clear for travelers. Relatively cheap especially in Itaewon area. You need to visit here a little off from mealtimes to avoid long waiting lines.

Date of visit: June 2015