“Expensive”

Ranked #6,355 of 123,173 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Description: Outback Steakhouse is out-of-this-world good. An Australian-inspired steakhouse restaurant that prides itself on serving up a variety of great food; the unbeatable steak cuts are complemented by delicious choices of chicken, ribs, seafood, and pasta at a price for everyone. What’s the strategy? Emphasize consistently high quality delicious food in generous portions that are moderately priced
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I do not like this restuarant as it is not a place for my wife and I. Low quality and high prices. I have during my six years in Korea been to outback so many times, and it is for me only the company of good people that can make a trip to outback a good experience.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Yes there are Outback steakhouses in Korea. We ate at this one because we were on foot and it was there. It was good food (cheesy fries) and the steak was good as well. The fruit juices are REAL fruit juices, the pineapple juice with pieces of pineapple, the lemon juice lemony. Good meal and good break after the Namdaemun market visit.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The Korean owned Outback restaurants are proposing large meat dishes at reasonable price...but do not expect high cuisine at all...
Personaly I do not like their sauces and salad dressings because everything is quite sweet. If you love the taste of fastfood, you will love this restaurant too.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

its a beautiful eatery, and the staff are courteous, with their badges hung on their chests and the service is good, one will always want to go back.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Our waiter spoke pretty good English and I got my Kahlua on the rocks without having to explain how "it was made"

1  Thank ftfr4nk