“My go-to burger place.”

Ranked #822 of 125,326 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighborhood: Mapo-gu
Neighborhood: Mapo-gu
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Nice cozy restaurant that serves great burgers. Next to my university, so I like to take classmates here if they're dying to have burgers.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Berger was so good I ended up ordering another one. I think the buns were what made it delicious. Nutella shake was really good too

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Top-notch burgers made with quality beef, delicious french fries, some craft beer on the menu along with a variety of milkshakes. This was my second time here and it was worth the trip. They even gave my young daughter a free mini-milkshake. The only complaint: too much cheese on the cheesy fries.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival there is only small patty available as they told us on public holiday they do not serve 200g - hilarious. No parking as well.

You sit next to the kitchen with good smell of your clothes so better bring change.

Expect to queue around 15 to 20 minutes, it is a very hip place .

Loved the burger and the bun with nice onions and great sauce.

Chili cheese fries were excellent as well.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 20, 2017

I got the I Am A Burger special, IPA, Fries and a regular cheese burger for my kid. It was totally amazing. Cooked a nice medium by default. Toasted bun. Everything fresh.

Fries were so fresh they burned my mouth....just how I like them!!!

I'm in Korea for a week....gonna try to get back to this place again before I leave.

Date of visit: June 2017