“Great inexpensive dumplings”

Ranked #100 of 38,273 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighborhood: Jongno-gu
Neighborhood: Jongno-gu
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Dumpling plates about $ 3.50. Huge bowls of noodle soup for 6.00$ Soups can have dumplings in them. shrimp dumplings also available. Dumplings can either be deep fried or steamed. I'm partial to the fried dumplings-- a whole delicious meal for $3.00.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank WorldwideRoamer
Write a reviewReviews (92)

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

We had an awesome meal which seemed very authentic to us. It was on a shoestring and they served us quickly. Will go back for sure!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2017

I just loved their dumplings and I usually ordered the three different flavours in one plate. I personally like steam dumplings more than fried.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 28, 2017

I cannot speak for any of the other food, but the fried dumpling here are out of this world. You get 3 big ones in an order, and every bite is like heaven. I am getting excited just thinking of them. Puffy, warm pockets of Korean goodness <3<3

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed November 4, 2016

Based on strong reviews, we decided to venture out to this place. It is not located on the main Insadong shopping row but on one of the side streets. The wait staff is typical, they just take your order and give it to you when ready. You have to get your own water from drinking container. the dumpling was good, but very large!! I end up getting combo dumpling platter and dumpling soup. It was overload of dumplings - which I wish I had skipped the soup. My husband got the nyeng myun soup which he seemed to enjoy. Overall good and if you like dumplings - it may be worth a shot to try this place.

Date of visit: October 2016