Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Full day Seoul City Tour (Private)

Book in advance
from
$200.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Top Korea Tour
from $200.00
from $250.00
from $210.00
from $200.00
More Info
All reviews private tour day tour south korea tour agencies nami island excellent guide safe driver korean folk village incheon airport petite france traditional market k pop juno lee itinerary busan jeonju
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2019

I highly recommend Top Korea Tours when visiting South Korea. Few days prior to our arrival I reached out to the company via email to inquire about availability of tours. On my email I indicated that I would be traveling with 2 adults, 2 seniors (with knee problems and can't walk far distances) and a 7 yr. old. Amy who promptly responded to my email informed me that we would be in a private van and specially customized tours. She was upfront and provided the total price of the 2-day tours and the required 10% deposit sent via PayPal and no other hidden fees. The rest were paid in cash afterwards to the tour guide. We were so happy to have Juno Lee as our tour guide who speaks English very well. I have nothing but praises for him, he was able to answer our endless questions and communication was never an issue. He picked us up at the hotel and dropped us off at the hotel at the end our full day tour. Juno made us comfortable right away, he was honest, funny and most of all he made us feel like family and we greatly appreciate him for that.
We told Juno that we wanted to learn about the culture of Korea and get to know South Korea beyond the Kpop & Korean drama, and he did not disappoint. He took us to places where there are fewer tourists and because of this we were able to maximize our time and explored more areas of South Korea. Some of the places we visited were Changedeokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower (where we had the chance to wear Hanbok and had photo op), Kwang Jang Market, Ganghwa Island (Mega Luge - so much fun!) just to name a few. He took us to restaurants where the locals go and where we enjoyed the delicious lunch. He wanted to show us how the younger Korean generation are obsessed with coffee so he took us to different café’ such as Passion5 (very fancy but delish), Le Alaska café (awesome pastries and reasonably priced) and this unique concept café called Joyang Bangik (old factory turned into café – a must see!!!) in Ganghwa. We had an “EXCELLENT” overall experience and we had Juno and Amy to thank for that. We will not hesitate to book Top Korea tours again on our future visit.

***Side note: Juno thanks a mil for the video you sent us. My Mom (Eden) wanted to thank you for pushing her on the wheelchair when the uphill hike became a change for her knees at the secret garden. You are the best! ***

3  Thank Toyang
Reviewed July 19, 2019

There was 4 of us total looking for a one day tour around Seoul, but was not sure what we wanted to do. TopKorea provided a list of suggestions that we selected from at the best price point from our research. We kept in contact with our assigned Tour Guide by weChat (since we are foreigners). Miae was a great guide, she picked us up promptly from our hotel in a comfortable minivan and gave us plenty of information and history regarding the places we went to and passed by. She even went above and beyond with last minute itinerary changes and article translations (we picked up some papers that had lengthy korean text, and she translated them after dropping us off).

We really liked that Miae was quick to direct us to the best spots to view performances, food, kdrama-related sets, and picture-perfect areas (we went to a palace, a few markets, Dongdaemun Design Plaza, and some historical neighborhoods and home tours). She is a great photographer too! We passed by the now-famous-by-Netflix food stalls in Gwangjang and she took us to the mung bean pancakes' restaurant (run by the same crew, but far less busy). She was great at asking the locals about current happenings, which eventually led us to a group of paparazzi and a celebrity sighting.

When we finished our itinerary early, Miae guided us towards locations not listed in many tour options, and we had a great time. She was accommodating for those who preferred to walk or drive, but do wear walking shoes and check the weather ahead of time to dress appropriately.

2  Thank M N
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

My experience with this tour was AMAZING! I would definitely do it again! When I reached out to them with questions, Amy was extremely quick to respond with super helpful information. The tour was very easily customizable, which they emphasized. We decided to go with her recommended itinerary, adding one more location. It was a little scary sending the deposit through PayPal, but it's all legit! After sending the deposit, Amy sent me a confirmation that she received it, then continued to confirm the itinerary and logistics with me.
Tour day came along, and communication with the tour guide was easy (WhatsApp). Miae was also extremely quick to respond. She is very personable and considerate, and great at finding you if you separate! She helped take pictures of our group at great locations, with perfect views and angles! She also managed to get us to all the right spots at the right times for pictures and the rush (getting to areas before the big rush). And she was very open and flexible with us! She made sure to show us the interesting parts, and let us decide if we wanted to see the other not so interesting parts. She was great with timing too, and we didn't have to worry about not having enough time or having too much time at each location. We also changed our itinerary a little bit due to interests and such, but it was great, and she was very open to it. She also helps translate, without us having to ask for help! She really takes care of you. She also brought the car around closer while we explored more, so that we wouldnt have to walk too far out of the way. She was very considerate, making sure throughout the day that we were okay with walking, with the locations we saw, etc.
Food-wise, she showed us all the good spots to eat and also showed us the famous spots.
She continued to help us after the tour ended, through chat. She sent us recommended locations for restaurants and other places to go to, near our hotel, if we wanted. She did some translations for us!

Overall, they were all great! I didn't have a single negative experience throughout the whole process!

1  Thank HangryNinja
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

We decided on Top Korea tour cos the reviews were good and the rates reasonable. Our initial itinerary was a day tour to Mt Seorak n a day tour to Nami island, Petite France n Garden of Calm. So on day one our guide Juno came punctually to the hotel to pick us for our Mt Seorak tour. He then showed us the live weather forecast for Mt Seorak which was very cloudy. He then recommended a different itinerary cos it would be a waste and will not be able to see the view due to the cloudy weather. We went along with his itinerary : Jecheon/Danyang - Cheongpungho lake cable car, skywalk, Alpine coaster n paragliding. We had no regrets as the views were amazing n beautiful and we enjoyed the activities. For our second day tour we went Mt Seorak and abandoned our initial plan to Nami Island, Petite France n garden of calm. Juno who speaks fluent English suggested that we visit places which has natural scenery, rich Korean culture n history instead of popular and commercialised places like Nami Island, Petite France. Mt Seorak is really beautiful n scenic. He also brought us to beautiful beaches in Yangyang. Again no regrets. Juno our guide is very knowledgeable about the history of Korea, the places of interest n passionate in what he does. He also brought along a camera n took pics n video for us. These were sent to us after our day tours.
On our second day tour I left my USB cable n earphones in Juno’s car. I only realised it the next day. As I didn’t want to trouble him I didn’t bother to check with him. Later in the morning the hotel staff came to my room and returned the earphones n USB cable. It was a pleasant surprise as I didn’t expect that. This shows his dedication and quality service to his clients. I highly recommend Top Korea Tour as their service is excellent! In future if we do ever visit Korea again we will definitely engage them again.
You can view their YouTube videos: Korea Travel with Juno

2  Thank mayfoong
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Very good Service! Our tour guide was very friendly and informative, she's very well informed about korean history. She brought us to many beautiful places and delicious, affordable local restaurants. Must try if you're looking for good authentic food. She's so patient as well, there's no need to rush with them, so you can have a relaxing trip! She even recommended us many places to go outside of our tour hours! Overall, very nice! 100% recommend.

1  Thank edelyn15