Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Full day Seoul City Tour (Private)

Book in advance
from
$200.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Top Korea Tour
from $200.00
from $250.00
from $210.00
from $200.00
More Info
All reviews private tour day tour south korea tour agencies nami island excellent guide safe driver korean folk village incheon airport petite france traditional market k pop juno lee itinerary busan jeonju
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

We had an experience guide, who had ensured our trip to run smoothly and as comfortable as possible.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank Jennifer H
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Great Tours and Food
Review of Top Korea Tour - Private Day Tours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile
Juno took us out four days—we saw central Seoul and many of the areas outside the city with interesting sites—fortresses, palaces, an overlook of North Korea and many places we wouldn’t be able to see by ourselves. The explanations for the various sites were good and lunch each day was a treat. Juno knew many places where we could get excellent Korean food. We would highly recommend any of the tours but especially the ones out of town.

Date of experience: May 2019
4  Thank V W F
Reviewed June 30, 2019

I contacted Top Korea and they were prompt and quick to respond to my queries. Juno was assigned as my tour guide for Seoul and he is a really nice, caring and funny guy. He is also very knowledgeable about the history of Korea and will not hesitate to answer any questions you have during the tour.
Juno is also an excellent photographer and he took photos using his own camera which (in my opinion) made the tour extra special - he send me the link to the photos for me to download and also made a video of my trip.

Juno speaks good English and is always on time to meet up with me at the hotel. He is the proprietor of Top Korea (most tour agencies employ freelance drivers and tour guides) and is professional, hospitable and utterly flexible to my schedule. I highly recommend Juno and was so glad to find him on Trip Advisor.

2  Thank t-mikejoei
Reviewed June 29, 2019

I was googling for Private Tour of Seoul and was impressed with the good reviews for Top Korea. I emailed them and Amy from Top Korea replied promptly. As I was travelling to Seoul with my elderly parents and children, I wanted a slower and more relaxing tour and nothing overly touristy. Amy did a customised 4-days tour based on our interests and I paid 10% deposit via PayPal to reserve the tour.
Juno was our tour guide cum driver and I have nothing but praise for him. He is witty, energetic, patient and gracious, and took good care of my elderly Mom. He speaks good English and is passionate about South Korea's culture and history and shared many interesting stories with us. We were picked up in an 11-seater van every morning from the hotel - Juno is always early and is an excellent safe driver on our day trips out of Seoul.
The day after we finished our tour, Juno send me a link to download a video that he had made for my family and photos he took with his own camera, during those 4-days! So kind and generous of Juno for taking the time to do this and we thoroughly enjoyed watching our holiday video.
I highly recommend Juno and Top Korea - he is a professional gracious tour guide and made the holiday so pleasant and stress-free for our family. My parents enjoyed themselves and look forward to seeing Juno every morning.

2  Thank hviv
Reviewed June 25, 2019

Having missed a connection in Seoul between the USA and Cambodia, we found ourselves spending the night in a hotel in the Inchon area. At about 4:00am on a Saturday I "surfed" Trip Advisor to find something to do later that day, and was impressed with the reviews of Top Korea Tour. I sent Korea Top Tour an email using the link provided by Trip Advisor, and they promptly replied by both email and phone call to my cell at 8:00am that day. By 10:00am we were picked up in a very clean van at our hotel, and we spent six fascinating hours with Juno touring the northwest area of South Korea. Excellent information and gracious hospitality were shared with us by Juno, even though Saturday was his day off and he changed his plans to be with us on such short (2 hours) notice. We were then dropped off at the airport two hours before our flight -- the logistics could not be better. We are grateful.

1  Thank Randall P