Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Full day Seoul City Tour (Private)

Book in advance
from
$200.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Top Korea Tour
from $200.00
from $250.00
from $210.00
from $200.00
More Info
All reviews private tour day tour south korea tour agencies nami island excellent guide safe driver korean folk village incheon airport petite france traditional market k pop juno lee itinerary busan jeonju
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2018

Our family of four (inclusive of two boys aged 3 and 5) were very well attended to during our private tour of 3 days which consisted of Nami Island/Petite France, Everland and Alpensia Ski Resort. Juno was especially amiable, providing insightful commentary into authentic Korean culture which we appreciated. We loved the itinerary chosen for us and how he changed things up when it started to snow in Seoul. We had come to Korea for that sole purpose. He brought us to eat very good food in Alpensia and went out of his way to ensure the food was suitable to my sons' liking. What we were truly grateful for was how he interacted with our kids and helped out so much since it is not easy travelling with children. To top it all off, Juno also took photographs for us when we went to all the picturesque destinations. We will never ever forget this trip which was made so much more meaningful because of the careful planning and genuine coordination of Top Korea. Thank you Juno & the kiddos say hi!

1  Thank Nisha K
Reviewed December 18, 2018

We used Top Korea Tour for our 5 days in Korea and they are so patient in listening to our request and emailing to and from to have the program that suits us most We visited Seoul, Busan and old capital city Gyeongju. Juno is more than a guide and a driver, his care to every of us, his sense of humor and his knowledge about Korean culture, history and society make our trip the most memorable one. Strongly recommend this tour if you are interested in learning about real Korea, tasting authentic Korean food. And Juno is a very good photographer too. His special gift after we come home is all our nice moments photos in our 5-day Korean trip. Thanks Juno.

Reviewed December 9, 2018

Seoul is freezing cold on the day of the tour. Miae was there early and has been helpful with the kids, especially my daughter. She help us take of the kids during the tour and play a good host. We feel like we are travelling with a friend.
Good job & will use them again if i return to seoul for tour.

Reviewed December 9, 2018

This was our third trip with Top Korea Tour. Once again, our guide Juno took excellent care of us and fulfilled all our requests. He took us to the best restaurants and got us discounts at theme parks. We had a wonderful time at the ski resort where he taught us how to ski. We will never forget his patience and understanding.

It is mainly because of Juno that we enjoyed this trip so much. We would recommend him to anyone who wishes to go to Korea in the future.

We've travelled to so many countries and met a lot of different guides but none of them gave us as much satisfaction as Juno. We think Juno is the best.. Thank you Juno.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank RitaTMoe
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

I was lucky to have engaged Top Korea Tour for guided land tour in Seoul ;) My email liaison with their Ms Amy prior to our travel to Korea was remarkably pleasant and our 3-day Seoul tour with their Ms Miae was truly enjoyable and fun!!

Ms Amy offered me helpful advice on where to go for sightseeing based on the varied needs of my family of 14 (including 4 teenagers and my 78 years old mum). She was always patient throughout our email exchanges, answering my numerous questions. And she took initiative to make inquiry with various strawberry farms so that we could have strawberry picking (our stated preference, but strawberry season usually starts only in early Dec) as part of our itinerary!! Thanks Amy!!

During our 3-day tour, Ms Miae brought us to places which were interesting and scenic and took nice pictures for us. She is a very knowledgeable, extremely nice and accommodating tour guide, exuding sincerity all the times. She was flexible in planning and planned our three days tour well, making changes to our itinerary in response to changing weather and our needs. She even clocked extra hours for us (without additional charges)!!

Miae also took great care of my elderly mother, holding her hands and ensuring my mum got up and down the minibus with greater ease. Miae also walked with my mum, meticulously guiding her through the various sightseeing locations. Once my mum was tired and I accompanied her to have warm dessert at a stall in Namdaemun, not knowing that the dessert stall was closing in less than half an hour. Miae went beyond her duties to request the stall owner to allow my mum and myself to stay on for an hour or so till she gathered the rest of my family members who were shopping around the area. Wasn’t that amazing?!!

Miae also brought us to lunch at their local restaurants. Food was definitely yummy! We like the grilled fish lunch best, so much to eat ;)

Had Miae not taken us for the tour, we would not have as much fun as we had. And she was always patient and never rushed us during our tour.

Thanks much to Miae that we had a Super Holiday in Seoul!! I strongly recommend engaging Top Korea Tour’s Miae if you are planning to visit Korea.

Date of experience: November 2018