Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Full day Seoul City Tour (Private)

Book in advance
from
$200.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Top Korea Tour
from $200.00
from $250.00
from $210.00
from $200.00
More Info
All reviews private tour day tour south korea tour agencies nami island excellent guide safe driver korean folk village incheon airport petite france traditional market k pop juno lee itinerary busan jeonju
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I really had an awesome first time at Seoul, Korea thanks to Top Korea Tour :) Just tell them all the places you want to go to and they'll arrange it for you in a way that's more suitable for you and it's really perfect if you're not good at directions like me. You won't experience the hassle of getting lost 😄 would definitely recommend this to my friends and family :)

1  Thank Crystal S
Reviewed August 29, 2016

We were supposed to spend 5 days with Top Korea, but because we enjoyed being with Juno we decided to add another day that was supposed to be our free day! It went very smoothly from the beginning, from making the itinerary, to the very last day. It was very professional but very personal! Juno was like a friend more than a tour guide, he was very patient, and knowledgable and the itinerary was very flexible, and we were able to see things on the way to other places that weren't on it in the first place! We did so much, and had so much fun especially because of his sense of humour and he helped us get excited! Overall, it was a great trip to Seoul, considering it has been our 4th time coming, we were hoping to see things we've never seen and we did.

1  Thank nabillah2015
Reviewed August 27, 2016

I've always been wary of tour guides who get all 5 star reviews. Don't things go wrong? How can a trip with a guide be perfect with no hitches?

So there were 10 of us (from age 9 to 65) who made a trip to Korea (as a part of a larger Asia tour) from the US. As our last stop, I knew we would be exhausted and wanted a laid back tour where I wasn't dragging everyone place to place. With some research I came across this company and dealing with them was a breeze. From offering a great price (for a mini-van with driver and a private guide), to helping me create an itinerary the planning process was easy.

Still a little wary, we met Juno (the owner) at the lobby and he took over from there. He took us sight to sight keeping us thoroughly entertained throughout (he is both knowledgeable and humorous). He tailor-made the itinerary, but was flexible enough to make changes as necessary.

There were no hitches. We got a great insight into the old and new Korea. And 6 weeks later, while reminiscing about the trip I realized I just had to write a review for him and give him the well deserved 5 stars!

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Sangeeta M
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Just ended our 4-day stay in Seoul, really tired but full of fond memories. It has always been my belief that when touring, it is always best to go for smaller companies as you get personalized and flexible service. Top Korea Tour is that company. Miae provided my family with service that far exceeded what was asked for. To the point that it actually felt like she was part of our family and not our guide. Very knowledgable of where to go and always on time. This is the best combination that you can as for PERSONAL yet PROFESSIONAL. We will definitely be asking for their services again when we visit next year. Thank you for making our stay highly enjoyable and comfortable.

3  Thank PSanti001
Reviewed August 19, 2016

Top Korea is an incredible private tour. Since the beginning, it was very flexible with our schedule. Response by email also fast. The price offered was quite reasonable. Our tour guide, Mr. Juno was very kind and has good sense of humour. Despite the heat of summer, he still patiently guides us and shows the interesting places, including traditional markets.

We would like to thank Top Korea & Mr. Juno. Wish you always be successful.
We definitely would recommend you to our families and friends.

1  Thank Mayasyl