“THE Best Korean Tour Guide”
Review of Korean Tour Guide

Korean Tour Guide
Reviewed October 30, 2015

Rob Koh, of KoreanTourGuide.com, is one of the finest guides we have ever come across. His knowledge of Korea, past and present, was presented in an excellent fashion. Educated in the USA, Rob's English is as well spoken as his Korean.

We hired Rob for a one day tour of Seoul. We were so impressed with his depth of knowledge, professionalism and personality that we wanted to utilize his expertise for additional tours away from Seoul during the remainder of our stay; unfortunately, he was not available. He did, however, provide us with a number of ideas and gave us good advice to maximize our stay.

If you are entertaining a visit to South Korea then Rob Koh is certainly the one person we would highly, and without reservation, recommend you communicate with regarding your plans. Look no further than Rob for setting up your 1/2 day, whole day, or longer tours of this amazing city/country.

We are hoping to return to South Korea in 2017 and at that time will be in contact with KoreanTourGuides.com to set up a lengthy tour of the countryside for us. We know that this tour with Rob will be nothing but the best.

1  Thank NewJerseyNomad
"dmz"
"busan"
"school"

Reviewed October 29, 2015

We had a private tour and Rob our tour guide speaks excellent English and is a very pleasant and accommodating young man. He took us around Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan and Jeju Island. We had a wonderful time and Rob introduce us to all the best Korean cuisine. Absolutely enjoyed it - especially the fried chicken!

Reviewed June 28, 2015

To the best informative tour ever!

KoreanTourGuide.com came as a recommendation from my brother-in-law. I can't stress how helpful these guys were for my stay in Korea. We actually got 2 guides for the price of one. It was actually for training purposes but it was still nice because we were a group of 6. We started out with an itinerary, but we wanted to change some things last minute. Not a problem. Went to the folk village, fish market and some museums. I think I learned more about Korea that one day than I ever did taking a class on Korea during school.

1  Thank LSC_tripadvuro
Reviewed June 20, 2015

It was my first trip to Korea with my husband, parents and kids. KoreanTourGuide.com was so helpful in making sure everyone was comfortable and well taken care of. We had a long list of things we wanted to do and thanks to KoreanTourGuide.com we felt completely satisfied with our trip to Korea. I definitely recommend this company to anyone traveling to Korea. You get so much more than you pay for.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 19, 2015

"Hi Everyone: We are on Celebrity Millennium in Asia on April, 2015. Eight of us arranged a private tour in Seoul when docked in Incheon, South Korea today. We arranged with Rob Koh on korean tour guide dot com, all eight of us were comfortable on a large bus of 15 persons on purposed, a driver and Rob as our guide. It was a wonderful tour in 9 hours, one hour drive each to and from Incheon terminal, we visited the Gyeongbok Palace, Custom Folk Museum, fabulous lunch in a korean restaurant with soy sauce BBQ ribs were the best I had, shaved ice for dessert, browse through Insadon Antique Alley for shopping and street foods, visited Cheongye Stream and Gwanghwamun Square and many more, I don't remembered name of the exhibition hall, shaped like a giant egg. We all really enjoyed our private tour and hope to repeat again someday. Michael

2  Thank Corkyboy001