“Very clean with excellent views”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Darin P
“Very clean with excellent views”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I was absolutely blown away by the almost panoramic views from this 32nd floor apartment. John was excellent to deal with in every aspect of my stay. He speaks perfect english which was a plus for me. The apartment was very clean and had everything I needed except food which is in the grocery store in the lower level. John even provides wall outlet adapters so I didn't have to go buy one and a WiFi egg so I had internet wherever I went in town. I was very pleased and would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2017
jchae
Palos Verdes, CA
“Great central location for Seoul”
Reviewed June 26, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Bit crowed for family of 4 with 10 & 13 yr old..., but not bad for the price.
Overall great experience with all necessary amenities of home. Washing machine was great, bit small but still...,
Centrally located, with subway exit right at basement - this worked out great for overall Seoul excursions.
View of Han river and city lights were spectacular and AC definately provided relief from the heat.

Date of stay: June 2017
KeomhU
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

John L is a great helper & quickly respond!
Subway station is right by the place & restaurants are near by place & excellent Hangang river view!!!
Good place to staying for vacation!!!
I will recommend to my friends and family!!!

Keomhum.

Date of stay: April 2017
Your age range 65+
qpmiler
Glendale, Arizona
“My mom and I experienced a top notch seoul vacation.”
Reviewed July 27, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Jon is at least a step above the fanciest hotel in regards to his service. The accommodations were safe, excellent location nearby subway and great food. Need to work off some calories...just a short walk to han river park you can run forever haha. I will definitely stay here when I visit seoul and surrounding area again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Christine...
Garden Grove, California
“Cozy and convenient”
Reviewed December 27, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

My parents and I were really glad that we decided to book this vacation rental for our stay in Seoul. We cannot say enough good things about Jon, the owner, and his place. He is very hospitable and friendly. During our stay, whenever we had any questions, Jon responded quickly. The apartment had a very cozy feeling and was equipped with pretty much everything you would need. The apartment was in a very convenient location. There are restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, dry cleaner store, etc. in the same building. The subway station could also be accessed through the building on floor B1. My family and I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing