1. Good location. Near to bascially everything you need:
-convenient stores (GS25, 7-11,Daiso etc),
-good eateries (Mr Pizza, Loving Hut [a vegetarian restaurant dat i HIGHLY recommend], various cafes and bakeries (Krispy Kreme, One Tree Hill etc)
-beauty products stores (Natural Republic, Face Shop, Tony Moly, Etude House etc)
2. Room is rather spacious, although the toilet is terribly small and the door wouldnt close properly. (My room number is 1109. Beware of dat room. LOL)
3. Wifi is available. Just select a network name dat resembles "userSD network" or something. LAN cable is available as well, do request from the lobby @15th floor.
In fact, wifi is available at almost every indoor area I had been to @Korea: Shopping malls, eateries and even subway stations (Excluding subway trains tho)!
4, Facilities wise, it is pretty good. There is a small kitchen whereby kettle and utensils are provided. A small fridge is provided as well. Heater for bathing is always readily available so if you are intending to visit during winter, rest assured. Furthermore, the floor is well heated.
To get to the hotel: get out from Sinchon station line 2 exit 7 and you will see dunkin doughnuts. Walk towards it and you will see Lotteria. The hotel is next to it. How convenient!
Personally, I am pretty pleased with this hotel because I just wish for a decent place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your CasaVille Residence Sinchon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casaville Residence Shinchon Seoul