Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from OME Cooking Lab tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Seoul
from $57.00
from $55.00
from $50.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews market tour local market korean food seafood pancake learn how sesame oil learning how herbal medicine kimchi braised pork japchae food market showing how great class delicious dishes great sense of humor fun experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

母と2人で参加しました!
ローカルの市場見学、料理教室、どちらもとっても楽しかったです!先生の英語もわかりやすく、一緒に参加したメンバーもフレンドリーでステキな時間が過ごせました。
またぜひ参加したいです!

Local market tours and cooking classes were both very fun!
The teacher's English was easy to understand, and the members who participated together also had a friendly and wonderful time. I would love to participate again!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank SHIHO A
Reviewed April 14, 2019

We had a great time learning how to cook Korean cuisine. They prepared halal meat for us too so I could consume the bulgogi chicken dish that we cooked. The place was a bit crammed so the 8 of us shared 2 cooking pots but each of us took turns to add ingredients and cooked the dish. Good for total beginners who are not confident in handling all the cooking steps from A to Z alone!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Thank you Minseon, Jihee and Mahler for a wonderful cooking experience. My family and I had a great time and would definitely recommend this class to anyone traveling to Korea. The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly:)

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 15, 2019

Jihee, our market guide and cooking instructor, was outstanding! She is knowledgeable, engaging, energetic and good fun! The market itself is incredible. The small size of the class made it fun and the individualized attention possible. Two of us are vegetarian and our needs were accommodated beautifully. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Reviewed February 3, 2019

I took the course on Feb 2nd. It was my first time in Korea, but I stayed only for 3 days, so I wanted to feel close to the culture and local atmosphere as much as possible.

This cooking class made my dream come true! Before the class, Dave san took us to the market tour! He was very kind person and explained many things very clearly! Especially, the time was just right before Luna new year, so the market was so crowded with full of local people and very lively atmosphere! It was very unforgettable!!! And the food we cooked @class was very simple, but I learned so much from teacher, Minseon san!!! She was not only a very kind and cute person, but also she made the class so easy! Besides, Malhee san helped us with setting the table so beautifully! When I go to Seoul city again, I want to take a class with different menu for next time!!! Again, thank you so much for everything!!! 감사합니다

Date of experience: February 2019
Minseona, Manager at OME Cooking Lab, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Hi Satoru sang, thank you for your nice review! We had a wonderful time with you cooking and doing market tour together. If you cook Korean food in Japan, please send the pictures to us too! Thank you so much for coming and If you have a chance to come to Korea, hope to see you again. Keep in touch❤

Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

Jihee was so nice and friendly to show around the traditional market and give out clear directions in cooking class process. Time control was perfect. Food might not suits everybody’s taste but it worth to try! Definitely recommend if you wanna know about the secret in delicious Korean food!

Date of experience: February 2019

Hi Steph, thank you for your reviewing! I also had a great time with you and the chicken what you made was so good. If you come back to Korea next time, I will prepare different menu. Hope to see you again. Thank you : )