“Nice ambiance, Good Beer, Great Place to Chill”
Review of Devil's Door

Devil's Door
Ranked #282 of 125,408 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighborhood: Seocho-gu
Neighborhood: Seocho-gu
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Came here with friends and totally fell in love with the interior decor here, it's very comfy to chill with the natural lighting and really like how they setup the brewery to give the extra atmosphere. Ordered the beer sampler and got to try their pale ale, IPA and stout, all were really nice, light and smooth. the coffee is nice too. Food is pretty good, liked the spinach artichoke dip and the devil's fried chicken a lot.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Definitely a good place for some decent beers, comfort food and nice atmosphere. Quite crowded, but there's enough space to support it. Music puts it in the trendy category. Food menu is limited, but quite nice.
I went there in the company of my laptop. Need to come back with friends. You don't want to work in that place.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

This place is legit... It is exactly what you are looking for great atmosphere, food, drinks, and good looking people. It's right next to the JW. Enjoy.

1  Thank edlesch
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

This place had a lot of hype to it, so my friend (Korean) and I (American) were excited to try this place. We asked to be seated at a table and instead they sat us at the bar behind the taps which gave us significantly less space. I felt like I was shoved into a pig trough. When I moved my phone just a little to my right to create a little space, as there was no one to the right of me, the waiter moved my phone back without talking to me first.

The beers were not good. Totally watered down and significantly overpriced. They didn't know how to pour them as well. They were using dirty rags inside the glasses to help get rid of the head, and to wipe down the outside of the glasses post pour.

The waitstaff were not kind. I noticed during the course of the meal, they were serving other's food ahead of ours. Of which, the food, like the beer, was remarkably bland.

Upon paying for this awful, atrocious, and appalling meal, they wouldn't even acknowledge my presence when I paid, giving change to my friend rather than me.

10/10 avoid this horrid place.

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Clean place, nice staff. Did not have dinner, but many in the place were. Nice bottle / can selection to go with their taps.

Date of visit: June 2017