Lowest prices for your stay
$56
Free cancellation until 11/04/21
Hotels.com
$59
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$48
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
Expedia.com$59
Orbitz.com$59
eDreams$56
All reviews family twin room restaurants and bars bigger room front desk staff location is great gangnam kyobo english subway
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2019

We just returned from our week long stay in Seoul and I am so happy we chose to stay at the OCloud Hotel! I did extensive research before choosing a hotel for our stay and was not disappointed! Our room for three adults had very comfortable beds, daily bottled water provided, and a large walk-in shower. Our room was very clean, as it was throughout the hotel. The rooftop garden was in need of some TLC but that is our only suggestion. It is hard to find at first, but is in a great location! If we visit Seoul again we will definitely stay here with no hesitations!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed June 9, 2019

I booked this hotel for 3 nights stay. When I checked in, there is no service such as assisting the luggage, induction of the hotel, or even leading you the way to the lift for going upstairs. The location is great as lots of shopping malls and local stores around as well as great restaurants, easy transportation to go everywhere. \

The room is in good size but there is no full body mirror in the room, this is the first time that I stayed in a hotel which does not have that. I didn't check the breakfast as they didn't upsell to me anyways. During my stay, I turned on the "Do not disturb" but still the housekeeper knocked on my door for couple times and I have to let her in to collect towels.

Their check out time is 12:00 and I called them an hour ago before my check out time just as politely to let them know I may be a bit late but will check out asap which the operator just rejected my request. When it was 11:50, not even the check out time, the housekeeper knocked on my door again which I have turned on the "Do not disturb" button. So I guessed staffs in the hotel dont really care about that button at all. It is actually very rude as it is not yet my check out time. The lady keep telling me that I have to pay if I stayed over 12:00, excuse me! I have called the operator already, so please communicate well within the company!

Last thing is that I wrote some post cards and would like to get the stamps, the receptionist told me that I can get the stamps in the ArtBox which it is a fault information as they didnt sell stamps there at all. = =... I went back to the hotel and asked them if they can help me shipped the post cards (with stamps on) already. This is the first time that the hotel rejected to assist placing the post card and deliver for the customers. Also, they just rejected without providing solution, for example, telling you where you can just drop off the post card as it is a Sunday, post office has been closed.

Anyways, my conclusion is that there are lots of hotels in Korea. This is the first time I stayed in this hotel and will be my last time. The staff in the hotel is super stubborn and not flexible dealing with situation and not helpful at all.

Room tip: Choose rooms that are not closed to elevator
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
6  Thank Stay_with_lily
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has a great location, that makes it easy to walk around Gangnam. The staff are courteous and helpful. The laundry costs are ridiculous though. Theres a lot of people walking around with plastic surgery bandages on their faces but dont be alarmed, they are more scared of you, than you are of them.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank MikeGarnell80
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Great thing about this hotel is that it's in a quiet street off main Gangnam area which is what we like. Convenience store and restaurants near by which is great

Few things to note:
1. Sound proof isn't great therefore if you have kids, u might have neighbours banging on their walls to ask u to shut up
2. They have washer (which is great) but no dryers. So u would need to hang dry your own clothes in your room if you decided to do your laundries there.

Would still return to the hotel if I go Seoul again. Just hope that they would have dryers by then:)

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank buntarman
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Booked here based on reviews. It is a solid middle of the road option. Easy check-in. Lifts a bit slow. Clean small room. A bit of noise from the road. Very well located near subway and a few blocks from Gangnam. I'd stay here again. Breakfast was tacky so I ate elsewhere.

Date of stay: April 2019