Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Here Korea Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Here Korea Travel
from $105.00
More Info
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews june kim private tour nami island day tour ski resort tour agency food recommendations wonderful trip helpful guide petite france local restaurants awesome tour south korea highly recommend this tour k pop gyeongbokgung palace seoul tower
Reviewed December 7, 2014

I am a seasoned traveler and most of the trip was organized solely by myself including transportation. However, for family skiing experience, it is always better to engage a private tour.

We had a day tour with June (yes his name is June! Not May or April) of Here ; KOREA. The service is fantastic and super friendly! He is also the coach besides tour guide cum driver ^_^. He is just like our local Korean friend with lot of experience of good foods and great shopping.

I and family truly enjoyed the skiing tour.

P/S: The Kia Carnival he fetching us is brand new and one smooth cruiser! Can still smell the new car scent. :)

5  Thank AlexLee7299
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Had a short time in Seoul and June was a fantastic guide. Told me so much about the culture of Korea from palaces to temples, took me to amazing restaurants and was always patient and friendly. He also took absolutely amazing photos. I was so happy with all the choices he made and the suggestions of places to visit for my Korean adventure. I highly recommend him for any customized visit you want to make in Korea. His English is perfect and his knowledge is superb!

4  Thank Dee M
Reviewed December 5, 2014

The guided tour with Mr. June Kim was just magestic! He is very friendly, accommodating, and most importantly, a conversationalist. You will not feel uneasy when you are with him because he gives a tailor-fit/personalized assistance. He ensures that his clients are safe & comfortable in every tour. He also brought us to the best places to dine in Seoul that is within our budget! hahaha ...so if you are planning to visit Seoul, be sure that you contact him for personal or group tours. You will be thankful that you do!

4  Thank Mary G
Reviewed December 4, 2014

Vacation in Korea Yey! But I was bit worried on how to go around the place but we are lucky to have June as our tourist guide. Aside from history and insights that he provided about the places we visited,he also gave us suggestions and options on where we can eat and where to buy stuff. He made our tour fun and comfortable.He has been flexible and patient with us he ensures that we are enjoying. So if you want worry free tour I highly recommend June to be your guide. :) By the way he has also been our photographer :)
Kamsahamnida!

5  Thank lost1pumpkin
Reviewed December 4, 2014

Had fun with the city tour and nami island. Also learned a lot about the korean culture and a bit of history because of June. We even went to lotte mart even if it's not included on the itinerary, helped us in looking and buying the things we're looking for, gave us free water and heat pad. June is not just a tour guide for us, he's already pur friend. Thanks June! Best trip ever :)

4  Thank Beymi