“Really good though the food wasn't hot”

Beansbins Myeongdong
Ranked #3 of 57 Quick Bites in Seoul
Neighborhood: Myeongdong / Namdaemun
Neighborhood: Myeongdong / Namdaemun
Reviewed January 20, 2019

The only reason I am rating 4 out of five is because our eggs, sausage, waffles were Luke warm. I like my food hot. The ladies running the cafe were friendly and efficient. The salad dressing was yummy. We only saw skim milk or maybe it was two percent. We prefer half and half or cream. Also, there wasn't any syrup for the waffle. We decided we weren't going to ask for any because the waffle itself was pretty sweet (our breakfast came with a plain waffle). The breakfast was part of our hotel deal with the Savoy Hotel. It was conveniently located within the Savoy complex.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

Said 4 min waiting time but was 30 min even after reminding two times, not much more to say than bad service..

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Draken67
Reviewed November 20, 2018

When you going looking for this "little" cafe be sure to look up. Many of the cafes in the area are located on the second or third floor of buildings. We almost missed this little gem on our walk through Myeongdong shopping area. There is actually more then one as like many of the stores in the area, both are really good. Please remember that not everyone speaks English so they have a sign you can point to place an order. Each creation is custom made so it takes a few minutes but it is worth the wait. It is a lot of food for one person so you might want to try a half size or split it with someone.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

I dream about the mango waffle! Never knew there was such a creation. If you do nothing else in Seoul you must visit this place. Only hope I am lucky enough to get back for another one.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I shared an amazing mango waffle. It was the perfect size to split. The mango grapefruit tea was nice to try cold. Also, I believe this place opened much earlier than what’s listed on TripAdvisor.

Date of visit: October 2018