“Best Vegan Restaurant in Seoul!!”
Review of Plant

Plant
Ranked #1 of 56 Quick Bites in Seoul
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Don’t get irritated by the entrance which looks quite run-down; the restaurant on the first floor is cozy and clean. For me and my family, this is the best vegan restaurant in Seoul. Dishes are very delicious. I recommend the green curry, the hummus & roasted squash salad. The chilli cheese fries as starter. Followed by both the pecan and chocolate tarte. All tastes excellent. The friendly staff speaks very good english and prices are reasonable. Finally, the craft beer on tap comes from the ‚korean Hawaii‘, the island of Jeju. What more could you ask for? :-)

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 1, 2019

The first time I went to Plant I was craving veg-centric food. After being in Korea for 6 months, I think that I had eaten all of the meat that I cared to eat for my entire life. On my trip up to Seoul for my 32nd birthday I told everyone that I wanted vegan food. We found this place online, and I am so glad that we did. During the dinner rush we had to wait about 30 minutes to be sat, but it was well worth the wait. The decor is reminiscent of So-Cal comfort, and the atmosphere elevates fast-casual dining. When our food was delivered I was excited to dig in, and I was not disappointed. The food was bursting with flavor, and most of the dishes are created around the health-conscious diner. That first trip made me a lifelong patron, and I try to eat here every time that I visit Seoul. I'm currently looking forward to my next trip!!

Reviewed February 19, 2019

A SK friend recommended Plant, as I am both gluten free and Vegan and finding food in SK has been difficult. And PLANT was fabulous. I went to the cafe & bakery, as well as the restaurant. At the restaurant I had the lentil bowl and their home made kombucha - both were delicious. At the cafe & bakery I just had tea and one of their GF and Vegan cookies.
Would highly recommend for people with dietary requirements, the food is delicious and the staff were lovely.

Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

Plant was all I had hoped it would be. Delicious food, great coffee and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Varied menu. A definite must visit for vegans/ vegetarians in Seoul!

Reviewed January 15, 2019

Plant Cafe is the only reason I went to Itaewon. The cafe is a 5 minutes walk from the Itaewon station exit. The staff were friendly and speak excellent English. I ordered the mushroom burger and lentil vege bowl. Both were delicious and very filling. The mushroom burger came with a tasty side salad. The lentil vege bowl is colourful (read: Instagram-worthy) and is my favourite dish at Plant. I also love the interior decor at the cafe - as the name suggests, the place is full of plants. Will definitely visit Plant Cafe again the next time I'm in Seoul.

Date of visit: January 2019