Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed here for a week last October 2018 and I must say that it's worth every penny. It is very affordable, just a few mins away from Myeongdong. The place is not so crowded so you can go out and have fresh air, relax, and get a nice view of the city. The room is clean, though small, but very clean. The bathroom is neat too. The staffs are very courteous. And helpful. I can say that one of the reasons I enjoyed our Korea trip is because I had a very comfortable hotel to stay from a tiring (but enjoyable ) day tour. Will come back again :)

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank ResTravels
skyparkD1, 매니저 at Hotel Skypark Dongdaemun I, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear. Customer,

Thank you for your stay and we really appreciate for your comment.
We look forward to having an opportunity of welcoming you back to Hotel SKYPARK Dongdaemun I in the near future, hope you to have a wonderful day.

Hotel SKYPARK Dongdaemun I
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed May 9, 2019

I chose the hotel because I saw the reviews saying that it is closed to the city outlet. After I have made my reservation, I found out it is not the one I expected. I have written to the hotel and wish to change the booking. However, they asks me to check with my agent and cannot help. The room is so small and I have reserved the room with 3 beds. The beds are stick together and no room for you to get down from your bed. The service is not good and information is limited.

Date of stay: April 2019
4  Thank shukfunmandyL
skyparkD1, 매니저 at Hotel Skypark Dongdaemun I, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for your staying and the comment.
Firstly, we are very sorry for all your inconvinience in our hotel. Most of reservations are made by cooperation between the hotel and travel agencies, in such a case, we ask for the customers to make contact with the agency where the reservation's been made. We are gently asking for your generous understanding and we promise you that we will do our utmost to enhance the quality of our hotel with advanced service and more information.
Once again, thank you for your comment and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Hotel SKYPARK Dongdaemun I.
We hope you to have a wonderful day.

Front Manager Hotel SKYPARK Dongdaemun I

Reviewed April 15, 2019

The location of the hotel is easy to find and there is a free shuttle bus service.
Although the service level of the front desk staff and the cleanliness of the room have not yet reached the professional level; but it is still acceptable.
Overall, the price is reasonable .

Room tip: There are large windows on the high floors and there is no noise problem.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
skyparkD1, 프론트 매니저 at Hotel Skypark Dongdaemun I, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and we really appreciate you for providing us a valuable feedback.

All of our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us, we will do our utmost to enhance the quality of our hotel experience for next visit. Also there will be an enhancement of training for better service.
Once again, thank you very much for your comment and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Hotel SKYPARK Dongdaemun I in the near future.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Front Manager
Hotel SKYPARK Dongdaemun I

Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

We staying in this hotel for 5 days after long trip from taebaek and sokcho...the room wisely comfy and clean, the room size not really big but i like the amenities and bath facility ( japan bidet)...they have a shuttle bus to others skypark hotel and also to shopping area, it’s really helpful. The staff was okey with a good English that i didn’t find in other hotel even 5 stars hotel in sokcho. This hotel very recommend for me and my friend

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 185harryp
hyung geun l, 프론트 매니저 at Hotel Skypark Dongdaemun I, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2019

Dear. Customer,

Thank you for your stay and we really appreciate for your comment.
We look forward to having an opportunity of welcoming you back to Hotel SKYPARK Dongdaemun I in the near future, hope you have a wonderful day.

Hotel SKYPARK Dongdaemun I Front Desk Manager

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

there are other hotels in the area with bigger rooms and cheapers rates (travelodge, baiton hotel et al)... our very expensive package coupled with a small family room didnt include breakfast although there is a gs 25 and a 711 nearby... the only plus point for this hotel is its proximity to dongdaemun shopping area and malls (although there are hotels nearer the restos and malls)... bigger is better (room wise)....

Date of stay: December 2018