Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
CheapTickets
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The first room which I was assigned was noisy. The aircon was leaky badly and dripping water. There is a PC in the room. However, the screen was flickering and the keyboard was super dusty. I asked for a room change after the first night as my wife did not manage to catch any sleep.

The twin-size jacuzzi bath tub didn't work for my second room. The keyboard was again dusty.

Well, I guess the advantage of the hotel is its location. It is minutes away from the MTR.There is also free wifi in the hotel which I guess is another plus point.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank thinksg
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The hotel is clean and equipped with all necessary supplies, plus a twin-size jacuzzi bath tub! Not much facilities provided but good thing is it is nearby the MRT station, restaurants and convenient store. Hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful too. I'll definitely recommend this place to my friends.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mantrajr
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The room is not very clean to me but still acceptable.
There's no safety chain and the door is opened outward.
Thus, I feel unsafe at night.

The room temperature was a little bit high.
But I'm not able to find the controller to lower the temperature.

The English level of staff seems not very good. I had to use very simple English and speak slowly.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel last month so we would be able to join the USO's DMZ tour easily. The maps I found on the internet show the hotel in different places. I don't know which is correct. We arrived at the Seoul train station late at night. The taxi cab driver we got had a hard time finding the hotel. We don't speak Korean and the taxi driver didn't know English. I had printed out the hotel address and Google map (it was in Korean) but it wasn't of much use and he didn't know of the Hotel Elle. He understood the Kaya Hotel. So, he went straight down the main street to the front of the Kaya Hotel. He went inside that hotel but they didn't give him any useful information. I knew from reading the Trip Advisor comments that this hotel was in an alley but in the dark we didn't see any alleys. We could see the USO sign so I knew we were close. We then drove past the big office building next to the Hotel Kaya and saw the small alley on the right. The left side of the alley is the wall with barbed wire on top for Camp Kim and the USO. We turned into the alley and the Hotel Elle is immediately behind the office building. The alley curves around and goes past the Rainbow Hotel and ends up on the street with the Namyeoung subway station.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank LATraveler604
Reviewed September 16, 2012

New and stylish. Bathroom equipped with supplies not usually provided (3 hair brushes...). Modern clean, well located, I definitely recommend it. Not much service provided but.... All accessible nearby.

Date of stay: September 2012