See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

Centralised location is the plus point. But room is average size. Breakfast has very few selection and it is cold.
We stay on the 8th floor and we need to transfer to another lift to access to the room. The breakfast could be better if served hot and with more variety.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2015

Spacious room and bathroom is equipped with a lavish jacuzzi bathtub. The room is a bit warm so we opened the windows to sleep. Luckily my room is well lighted to do some reading. Free room wifi with compliment buffet breakfast.

Room tip: Best view at top floor
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2015

So this is a fairly short review as I covered a lot of the main points a few reviews ago.

Lets just say that the initial experience left such a great impression that I decided to try my luck again a second time. I say try my luck as there is a few mixed reviews here that suggest I may have gotten lucky the first time.
Well I’m happy to say again that I had a great stay and was well looked after.

I was on a different room on the 8th floor. This was over the Christmas and new year period so the outside temperature was COLD…and I mean COLD but the hotel room was every bit as comfortable as I could have hoped.
No problems with the heating. So whatever issue they had at the start of the month was rectified in short order.
The only thing I had noticed was the shower head needed a bit of a scrape. Seem that the cleaning staff don’t wipe this area often and the water had built a bit of calcium on it. So I simply took a coin and chipped it off and that was that good as new.

The staff always polite and smiling, happy to help even with my limited Korean (I say limited but I really mean next to none)

Also Wifi was still perfect even in the different room, fridge workeds as expected bath and shower fine, food was the same as before (wish they had baked beans) it always seems very busy.

So… for my second stay, I don’t have much more to add. They are 2 for 2.
I’m so happy with the hotel I’ve already booked again and this time I’m bringing the family

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2014 via mobile

I'm stay 2 nights in room 806 on 3-5 Dec 14. My experience is not that good, so many issue, and no apology from hotel.

Problem I found during stay
- Very cold weather -6 degree, but hot water system throughout hotel is out-of-ordered
- Floor heater is also not working (effect from hot water system)
- Water pressure is very poor
- Bathroom is very dirty, so many mold in all area
- No shower at Bathtub
- No bathroom amenities
- No bath mat
- Bath towel very old and small
- No wardrobe. You can hang only 3 shirts on the wall
- Wifi internet on floor is not working. Only lobby is working. Staff said may be because of my device???
- No drinking water fill-in on 2nd night
- No Electric plug beside bed head
- Provided electric kettle ... but very dirty
- Automatic light at entrance is black off
- Very ennoyed door system. So many sound and alert when you or rooms next door in-out of the room. So loud.
- Bed very old ... no bed skirt
- Breakfast very poor
- Elevators very small

Pro
- 7-Eleven and Paris Bagguette is 50 meters away.
- Room size is good

Summary
This hotel is non-service 2.5 stars hotel. Even group tour must reconsider if they will choose this hotel. For me, no more staying here.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Phanuphan
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had room 407, it's a corner room and huge in size. There's a double size jacuzzi spa bathtub in the bathroom. This hotel is about 5 mins walk to Yeonsinnae train station and line 3 and 6 both pass there. Breakfast is ok but lack in varieties. Wifi in the room is free and fast.

Date of stay: August 2014