“ Brooklyn The Burger Joint In South Korea ”

Brooklyn The Burger Joint Samsung
Ranked #161 of 125,326 Restaurants in Seoul
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Gangnam-gu
Neighborhood: Gangnam-gu
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Food was so yummy and tasty, I’d recommend this place for anyone in Seoul. You might wait for a while in a waiting list but not for long.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

This place was awesome when you just need a burger fix. A true American style burger. The staff is super friendly and nice, and we loved our meals. We’ve been traveling through Asia for some time, and just needed a burger fix. This place really impressed and was delicious!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Having travelled a lot I have given up on doing reviews for everywhere I stay or eat. I would say if you are staying in the area to give this place a go. Food is fast, as a solo business traveller you don’t feel out of place, although you get used to it, and the food and service is fast! Chips or not greasy and burger hits the spot. Having gone through a burger craving recently I would say this is pretty much at the top. When the burger doesn’t soak the bun so it falls apart and tastes as good as it does it just be good.

For the travellers - they accept cards, I always find this a big thing to check.

They have English language menus and ambience music is a mix between r&b and hip hop (old stool).

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

A burger worth eating. My top three favorites are the cheese skirt, lamb burger and classic cheese burger with extra grilled onions. The burgers are freshly ground in the store, cooked perfectly, and the bun in fresh and tasty.

This last trip I tried their sweet potato fries, which were string fries not thick cut served with a honey mustard sauce. Totally worth while and now I will have an internal fight over to get these again or their chili cheese fries.

If you have an hankering for a shake, there are so many varieties. I had a chocolate peanut butter shake that was think and tasty. They’re a little small, but after such a meal you feel totally satisfied.

Go to Brooklyn Burger, your taste buds will thank you.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

At lunch I decided not to go into the food court ofthe Coex but tp try the small streets to the west. Many big and small eateries, bars and restaurants. Also some places to park your posh - black - car. This caught my eye, a little bit quiet, but good bruger (I had the lambburger, nice and spicy).

Date of visit: September 2017