2 words: SIMPLY AMAZING. This was my 1st trip to Seoul, and the MEA (Marriott Exec Apts) performed 5/5. No major issues during my week-long stay. I was very impressed, and left me longing, almost wishing I could stay longer!
- great location for biz travelers, in the heart of the Yeoido biz district.
- very near the Yeoido line 5 subway. Subway gets you anywhere and everywhere. From Yeoido station, it'll just take you 40mins/8 stops to get to the heart of Seoul city.
- AMAZING staff... speak very good English and really pamper you. They helped me book a tour to the DMZ and did not disappoint thruout my stay.
- AMAZING room... rooms are spacious, have every single necessity you need, very comfy beds and homely feel (with wooden floors and high ceiling).
- LOVE the showers... especially the rain shower with great water pressure. Wonderful to turn the heat up during a cold winter day.
- Food is great - check out Park Cafe (hotel restaurant). A little pricey but service is attentive and food is yummy. I actually preferred eating here for dinners vs going outside in the 0C cold.
- I love the personal service... the hotel staff called me on a few occasions just to ask if everything was OK. How thoughtful.
- rooms are very pricey... then again, it is Seoul. Cost of living here is high.
- like another reviewer said, MEA rips you off for everything.. from Net access to stuff from the bar. C'mon MEA, you can very well charge less and still make a profit.
- lots of cabs cannot find this place by name... I had to write down the address in Korean (or take a hotel card w/Korean address).
Overall, I would stay here again anytime. Perfect for a week biz stay, and easy commute to the city center / cabs will take 30mins or roughly ~15USD one way. Not bad at all.
Again, very very impressed. Outstanding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers looking for luxury serviced apartments in Seoul, Korea choose Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul - Marriott Executive Apartments. Our hotel is a premiere destination for those seek out excellence and elegance. We offer impeccably designed accommodations with outstanding amenities and service, all in the heart of Seoul's lively financial district. When you stay with us, you will be close to whatever brings you to the city and you will be well taken care of. At Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul - Marriott Executive Apartments, we offer recently renovated studio, one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments featuring a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, hardwood floors and marble bathroom with rainforest shower. In our public spaces, we provide our relaxing Park Cafe for seasonal dining and extraordinary views, our Library with a superb wine list and sumptuous Soo Fitness Center and Spa. We also have sophisticated spaces for your next meeting or gathering, with delicious catering and event planning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yeouido Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Executive Apartments - Yeouido Park Centre Hotel Seoul
- Marriott Seoul
- Seoul Marriott
- Marriott Executive Apartments Seoul