Aa a full-time business traveler I've seen it all --- the good, bad and ugly. The MEA is almost perfect. They offer excellent customer service, very friendly and polite front desk personal and prompt rely to special needs. The apartment is ideal for my wife and I. There's plenty of storage space, the washer/drier brings tears to my eyes after years of washing underwear in the sink, the kitchen is fully equipped, the apartment is spacious and well-decorated... the list goes on and on. Plus, MEA has a health spa and fitness center that rivals the best hotels in Las Vegas. My massage was among the top 10 ever. OK, so what's my gripe? I don't mind paying a premium price for a premium hotel, but it drives me crazy when I am gouged for the extras. How could a hotel of this caliber charge 100,000 won/week for Internet. Really??? A draft beer at the pub cost $15! I bought the exact same beer at the convenience store in the hotel for $3.50. A mediocre glass of wine at dinner: $14.00. Dear MEA Management, your hotel attracts seasoned business travelers. Please do not insult them with ridiculous prices! Instead of having a beer at the pub I have walked to the wonderful E-Mart down the street. Wake up and smell the coffee (BTW, a packet of Illy Coffee in the apartment kitchen will set you back $20! Really????). Please take a look at your pricing strategy. You're forcing customers to wonder what other ways you are trying to get into their knickers. I love this hotel and I plan to return again, but I will avoid the in-room supplies and the restaurants because of the excessive costs. Really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers looking for luxury serviced apartments in Seoul, Korea choose Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul - Marriott Executive Apartments. Our hotel is a premiere destination for those seek out excellence and elegance. We offer impeccably designed accommodations with outstanding amenities and service, all in the heart of Seoul's lively financial district. When you stay with us, you will be close to whatever brings you to the city and you will be well taken care of. At Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul - Marriott Executive Apartments, we offer recently renovated studio, one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments featuring a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, hardwood floors and marble bathroom with rainforest shower. In our public spaces, we provide our relaxing Park Cafe for seasonal dining and extraordinary views, our Library with a superb wine list and sumptuous Soo Fitness Center and Spa. We also have sophisticated spaces for your next meeting or gathering, with delicious catering and event planning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yeouido Park Centre, Seoul - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Executive Apartments - Yeouido Park Centre Hotel Seoul
- Marriott Seoul
- Seoul Marriott
- Marriott Executive Apartments Seoul