“Perhaps...”

Ranked #60 of 107 Quick Bites in Seoul
Neighborhood: Gangnam-gu
Neighborhood: Gangnam-gu
Reviewed September 4, 2016

... I have to get used to high prices of coffee in Korea before I write a review about this coffee not being any special for this price. The waffles were good, the bread with honey was dry, the ice tea fine, coffee average. I was very disappointed about the cleaningless of the toilets.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed July 20, 2016

The coffee shop is a bit crowded but you can always find a spot where you can relax, read a book, chat with friends, do your school/office work, meet a client or just for your "me" time. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Coffee tastes good too.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Nice cafe and excellent view. The decoration like a pub but it actually is a cafe. The view from 2nd floor is so amazing. But the coffee is quite expensive with fair quality.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 13, 2016

I stayed at the Dormy Inn a few blocks away and stumbled upon this moden hippster coffee shop. I loved it. reminded me of a cool coffee shop in Australia or Sao Paulo, Brazil. A bit on the pricey side but worth the location and ambiance.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank gsperes
Reviewed February 8, 2015 via mobile

Very conveniently located. The coffee shop it's self looks amazing and the black bean latte I had whilst visiting was also great. Was a good place to stop off for a break in between shopping...

2  Thank choongsuyin