“Great ambiance, good coffee, big city hip feel, a bit on the expensive side.”

Coffee Smith Garosugil
Ranked #60 of 107 Quick Bites in Seoul
Neighborhood: Gangnam-gu
Neighborhood: Gangnam-gu
Reviewed February 13, 2016

I stayed at the Dormy Inn a few blocks away and stumbled upon this moden hippster coffee shop. I loved it. reminded me of a cool coffee shop in Australia or Sao Paulo, Brazil. A bit on the pricey side but worth the location and ambiance.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank gsperes

Reviewed February 8, 2015 via mobile

Very conveniently located. The coffee shop it's self looks amazing and the black bean latte I had whilst visiting was also great. Was a good place to stop off for a break in between shopping...

2  Thank choongsuyin
Reviewed October 12, 2014

Don't come here. I asked if the have wifi because I needed to work and they told me they did so I ordered. After I received my drink I couldn't find any...so I asked them and they go oh...nevermind we don't have it...gawd. never going back again.

Date of visit: October 2014
1  Thank Grace P
Reviewed September 16, 2014

Big and spacious cafe, double storey. Great selection of coffees are available. Great place to sit for a drink before exploring the street of Garosu-gil while watching the people walk past.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Coffeesmith has at least two branches in Seoul - we went the ones on Garosu in Gangnam, and also one along the side of Cheonggyecheon. Both branches are bright and airy, serve decent coffee (although the latte and cappuccino appeared to be exactly the same!) and a variety of other drinks and food. We had the honey baguette which was delicious!

Date of visit: June 2014