1,051 results
All reviews ewha university washing machine subway station big refrigerator convenient location walking distance hotel is located english shopping kitchenette laundry luggage toilet eateries hongdae district
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019

I've stayed here twice and both times I found it decent. It is clean enough and it is on the spacious side for Seoul hotels. The kitchenette and laundry machine are useful too. I am unsure about the sign telling you not to throw toilet paper in the toilet (I have found this sign in other places of Seoul though). The location is quiet and I enjoyed being near the Ewha university district. There is a lot of shopping and eateries nearby as well as the subway station.

Room tip: High floor
Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

Very clean and modern rooms. Great amenities like big refrigerator, microwave, small cooktop and electric kettle.
Very comfortable stay, convenient location and easy to access public transportation. Friendly staff as well!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank Hanlee84
Reviewed February 6, 2019

This hotel is located in the area of the college town-신촌. the room is not that big but it has everything and has very nice layout. Kitchen has all the things that I needed.
Also It has ondol which is the heated floor. I came from the cold area, I really like this.
This has the laundry machine so that I can wash my family's clothes. I can even borrow the drying rack for the washed clothes. I visited during the busiest holidays so I worried about that all the restaurant will be closed. But this neighbor has every restaurant that we wanted to visit. Great location and the workers are very kind and nice.

Room tip: Higher floors have a great view like mountain.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Our room was clean and the undol (heated floor) was a nice touch, but the shower was lackluster. It was in a great location to check out Hongdae and my old college stomping grounds, but the building itself is some sort of mix of residential and commercial.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank angiehilem
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Located right between Sinchon and Ewha station. Lots of good restaurants nearby.
Spacious room with full kitchen amenities and washing machine. Two bottle water provided for free.
Nice and helpful reception, they have umbrella and drying rack for rental.

Date of stay: September 2018