Fraser Place Central Seoul
$157
$159
$146
Agoda.com
All reviewswashing machinecity hallbedroom deluxesuper deluxegreat apartmentserviced apartmentdo not disturb signsauna facilitiescoffee beanssmall kitchencentral seoulrice cookerlotte martmin walkfront desk staffthe bushouse keeping
Reviewed April 10, 2010

Great quality hotel, lots of room so especially nice for families. Less then 1/2 mile from Seoul Station where you can easily catch a train anywhere. Great restaurant, great pool.
The suite was quiet and large. The washing machine was a huge bonus. One tough part was that the beds are hard as rocks, but I believe this is common throughout Korea.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2010

I plan to make this as thorough as possible so stick with it folks if you're thinking about Fraser Place Central Seoul. Those that know me know that I'm notorious for doing my research before taking any trip, especially in regards to the hotel and the vacation that I took in March '09 to Seoul was no exception. Let's face it, when you're out and about all day exploring the city, you want to come back to a place that feels like home and for me and my girlfriend Fraser Place Central Seoul was it. The fact that the Fraser brand specializes in serviced residences make it so that you feel like you're coming back to your own apartment at the end of the day and that made the trip all the more memorable.

We had a kitchen, complete with fridge, dishwasher, rice cooker, of course a dinner table and numerous other appliances. A living room with a fairly comfy couch with a killer entertainment/media set up (flat panel lcd TV, surround sound stereo and dvd player). A cool thing to note is that the front desk will actually let you rent out 2 dvd's at a time to take back to your room if say you and your partner want to watch a late night flick in the comfort of your new "home". I was personally a big fan of the floor to ceiling glass walls that provide a view...not the best view, but a view nonetheless. We had 2 bathrooms w/showers, an awesome bedroom w/queen sized bed that was honestly quite comfy. The bedroom also has a little flat panel TV in case you want to channel surf in the middle of the night due to jet lag. There's also a digitally locked safe to keep your important things when you head out on the town and oh...this is sweet...the floors are heated. We were there in the winter so it was awesome to slide around the warm floors with our socks on. Housekeeping comes everyday, but of course won't bother you if you leave the do not disturb sign out.

There is a complimentary breakfast here, courtesy of the on-site First Floor restaurant that consists of rice, scrambled and hard-boiled eggs, seaweed sheets, rolls, a variety of juices, sausages, bacon, etc. Not too shabby at all but you gotta get down there early because it can get crowded, seating is limited and I think they stop serving at 10...but even that may be too late. This First Floor restaurant is actually the joint that prepares any room service you may want, which was quite tasty and their typical offerings, while a bit pricey, made for a great romantic with the girlfriend. The service at Fraser Place was exceptional. We were greeted warmly every time we returned and entered the lobby. The front desk staff were helpful and spoke English quite well. Let's say you want to try Korea's version of Domino's pizza. Well the front desk will help you pick a pizza out and place the order for you! Yep, we did that. We met the ladies cleaning our place everyday and while they didn't speak much English, they were always warm and smiling. I was taking classes via correspondence at that time and they have a small but effective business center that they'll let you use for a small fee should you need to.

If I have any complaint at all about my time in Seoul and staying at Fraser Place Central it would be that the location isn't the best in terms of having great spots within walking distance. A short taxi, bus or subway car ride is all you need though and there are plenty of all three methods within the vicinity. I did however love the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf that is built in as an extension of Fraser Place down in the lobby for my early morning Chai Latte fix. Okay, thanks for sticking with this folks but I want you to have a much clearer picture of what to expect if you're thinking of booking here. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2010

This is my home in Seoul since Sep 2007 until now, getting close to 3 years. This place is one reason why I could stay so long in Seoul. As one of the oldest guests, I think it’s unfair if I don’t write my experience about Fraser Place. It’s located centrally close to central station, city hall and 3 subway stations, an ideal place to live especially when you are alone and on business in Seoul. It’s not cheap but value for the price is good. I stay in one bed room apartment, check-in and check-out during business trips. Even most of them are not fluent in English, 24-hour front desk and the service staff is very friendly and courteous. They try their best to keep you comfortable and make you happy. There are number of foreign guests, mainly expatriates, who live here for months or years, Among expatriates Fraser Place is considered to be the best apartment residency in Seoul. This place has almost all services a good hotel provides: A business center, a residence launch, an indoor swimming pool, free Sauna and a gym (close at 10pm). They provide free breakfast and limited room service too. There is daily housekeeping service except weekends and holidays. If you plan to stay longer (> I month) in Seoul this is your place.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Dr_Rohan
Reviewed February 1, 2010

We had a 20 hour stopover in Seoul and we booked via Stopover in Seoul on Korean Air Web page... We had some problems booking on line and I send an email to them. Ms Soo Hyun Kim was fantastic, she helped us with the booking and we chose the Fraser Place Central. Good location and wonderful apartments even for a night stay. We really enjoyed our stay there and we highly recommend it.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2009

Just came back from Seoul.
Stayed at Fraser Place Central Seoul.
This is a place where you feel like it is a home away from home.
Very spacious with living hall and kitchen. The sofa can be converted to be a bed.
The best thing is that the staffs speak English and are very helpful.
Good location near to City Hall subway and Seodaemun subway.
Airport busstop is right in front of the hotel.
Will definitely stay this place again if I visit Seoul.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family