“Amazing everything”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Itaewon
Description: Southside Parlor is committed to providing craft cocktails, Texas BBQ, and southern hospitality to the citizens of Seoul. Southside Parlor offers signature cocktails and popular classics that are driven by creativity and seasonal ingredients. Our food and drinks are made with the freshest ingredients and executed with techniques native to our Texas roots.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stumbled upon this gem after the war memorial, great food and overall vibe, awesome events and people around the chicken tacos are killer!!!! Excellent on all levels

There are newer reviews for Southside Parlor

Reviewed April 3, 2014

My mouth is salivating right now thinking about the fried chicken tacos and that smoked queso. What I love about Southside Parlor besides their amazing food is that you can just tell the bartenders what you have a taste for and they will whip up a magical concoction, which will probably become your new favorite drink. It's a chill environment and they're always playing good music, whether it's live or in the background. I have been here on numerous occasions with friends and have had my birthday party here as well. It's a great place to host an event. Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

SSP is a great place to go lounge, whether solo or in a group, and dig into some seriously tasty grub & drinks. The care the SSP guys put into all that they do is apparent, and they keep adding inventive items to their menu, keeping in tune with the season. I expect only the best in terms of quality and taste from SSP.

Recommended eats: The tacos. There's a regular taco offering on SSP's menu, but go on a Taco Tuesday night and try out their latest taco creation.

Recommended drinks: For me and others with a strong-and-bitter-is-better tongue, give the Juarez Old Fashioned a swirl. But the absolute right way to go is to chat with the bartender and get something tailored to your taste.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

If there's not live music or a cool event going on, then there is always great conversation with the boys behind the bar, or the regulars that make you feel apart of the family. And I haven't even gotten to their menu yet... They are culinary geniuses. Heavenly smoked queso, tacos that will make you cry tears of joy, and cocktails that will change your life. My personal favorites, Barton Springs, Old Fashion with some queso or piggy chips!

Plus I hear that Sydney from Dancing 9 hangs out there a lot.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I haven't had much of their food (though I recommend the Piggy Chips) but have been happy working my way around their latest cocktail menu. I wish I could get my lady to try more drinks but she's obsessed with their gin & tonic. She's not generally fond of G&Ts but made an exception when she found out their tonic was made in house and has been slurping them down ever since. The staff is very friendly and that copper bar is a work of art.

1  Thank Jerms I