Lowest prices for your stay
$74
Agoda.com
$56
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 2
Easy and fast booking
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I have booked the hotel last minute and got a very good rate. Good things about the hotel:

1)It is very close to one of the stops on coach line Airport-city centre.
2)Reception very friendly, not the best English but they try to help as much as they can
3)Rooms comfortable and extremely warm in winter
4)Close to underground station. Maybe reasonable close as you have to walk 10-15 min.
5)Close to river and 66 building which offers fantastic view of the city, there in nice walk paths along the river
6)The surroundings are is reasonably quiet

Not so good things:
1)Breakfast room is very small, selection of food could be better.
2)Bathroom big but old and dated, steam room did not work at all.
3)Not the easiest hotel to find, when taking taxis I used to mention one of the bigger hotels next to Kobos as no drivers would know this hotel.

Overall, my stay was very nice and I would stay here again…

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank MariuszKluzniak
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Good business Hotel and even better to stay with family. My wife and I stayed here for a night and particularly wanted it to be a safe one (not a love hotel). This was just it.

The best feature is friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is just about ok, they could either have it in a bigger place or can just pack it and send it to rooms.

Location is another key feature, reaching Gimpo, seoul station or Dangdemoun market (in the middle of the night) is all easy and affordable in taxi. Though metro station is near by did not try that, as i found a bus station hardly 100 m from hotel.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed here twice during September 2011 and were very pleasantly surprised (having stuggled to find hotel accomm in Seoul within our strict budget).

Whilst it definitely has some Korean quirks about it, inc. the breakfast (local style, quite limited in choice and terrible coffee!) and the style of decor in the rooms, it was clean, quiet, comfortable and well located. There are two MRT stops (different lines) within 10 mins walk making getting to the sights easy and an airport bus stops about 2 mins walk away (see hotel website for details).

We stayed in a standard room and I would recommend this option to anyone who wants a basic, clean hotel in central Seoul.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Hippolyta60
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Stayed here in mid-November. This hotel is on Yeouido island on the Hanggang river.

Location:
Very good, 5 min. walk from the metro Line 9 National Assembly station. This line comes from Gimpo airport and continues to Gangnam area. It also connects with Line 5 and Line 2, which will bring you to downtown Seoul in about 25-30 min. I went to Itaewon in 25 min. door-to-door. It is also a 10 min walk to Lexington hotel airport bus stop.
Many coffee shops (Starbucks, Costa Coffee), restaurants, bars and mini-marts in the immediate vicinity. This area is a business area of Seoul, so expect it to be much more crowded Monday-Friday, and more quiet during the weekend.

Room: I had a Deluxe Double. It was not spacious, maybe about 20 sq.mt., but it had all the basic amenities. Comfortable queen-size bed, computer with internet connection, mini-fridge, small sofa, coffee and tea making facilities, and wardrobe for your clothes (not a given in Korean budget hotels!). Small window, but can be opened. Quiet, no street noise especially on weekends.

Bathroom: HUGE clean bathroom, separate shower and jacuzzi tub, good water pressure and plenty of hot water.

Service: Good overall. Typical Korean politeness. Reception desk will assist with any travel questions and their English level is ok. I had to check out one day early and initially I had a problem coordinating this with Hotels.com and the manager. But in the end I was given the refund for the last day.

Breakfast and Facilities: didn't try, so no opinion there.

Overall, this hotel will not impress any girlfriend, but it is a good choice if traveling on budget and you are looking for a quiet basic hotel for sleeping and washing.

Room tip: Rooms on the back are facing another building's wall 10 meters away. Ask for a front-facing room, on the weekends there is practically no street noise.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank EliasNYC
Reviewed December 9, 2011

My family (6 of us) stayed at this hotel for a week. Our rooms were cleaned daily and we had fresh towels everyday. Near MRT about 5 mins walk. There are plenty of cafes nearby like the Paris Croissant, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, 7 Eleven as well as restaurants. Breakfast was simple. I would stay here again during my next visit to Seoul. Our only complaint was the noise that came from the guests next door. they were college students who came on study trip and boozed on some nights.

Date of stay: November 2011