Stayed for 2 nights in a twin standard room, 17th floor. The view of the skyline and Mt. Namsan was interesting. The staff was super friendly, very helpful and spoke English very well. The beds were firm but comfortable and the pillows, duvet covered comforter were nice and of good quality so felt smooth. The rooms are yes, small, but more than adequate. We had two large suitcases which we were able to leave open. The bathroom was small, but they are efficient and provided a good hot shower with good water pressure. The toilet was high tech with many features!
I needed to buy a cable for my camera and the front desk took lots of time with me to find a store location, calling for me and giving me a map and print out with location.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and thought the location was great. The big
Lotte department store is really right across the street and a pedestrian area just a few yards away...very interesting at night.
I recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel